Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, now im in year 10..I've taken an ICT exam and science part 1. I really have alot of exams to go through first, but something i've realized is my friends constantly going on about college.

Its only January, soon to be Feb, should i be worrying about college? What about University?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you're a troll

ReputationRep:
    Dont't worry about university too much yet. Think about what you want to do after GCSEs, like the IB, or A-levels, or a BTEC, then work from there. Ideally, the subjects you take at college should compliment your degree choice, but you don't have to make it. Start thinking but don't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieDon'tSurf)
    I hope you're a troll
    Stupid thread?

ReputationRep:
    Most people will probably say no but tbh i wish when i was your age i had started thinking about uni! because when u choose what you want to do, or atleast what field you want to go into, then u can pick your subjects - i went to college and picked random subjects thinking it wo0uld give me a good choice for when i go uni but i was completely wrong and now im stuck with a course that is second best to what i really wanted to do, but dont have the subjects for so cant do

hope it helped! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayK)
    Stupid thread?
    Yeh, you should be worrying about having enough money for the tuck shop or w/e else kids do these days.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I hardly knew much about A Levels in Year 10, let alone know what I wanted to do. But I guess it's not too early to think about it, and in Year 11 you'll be needing to apply to somewhere and decide your subjects. But yeah, concentrate primarily on your GCSEs first, then go on from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieDon'tSurf)
    Yeh, you should be worrying about having enough money for the tuck shop or w/e else kids do these days.
    Lol..I have sensitive teeth..I think i mashed up the tuck shop chapter of my life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.