Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bodycon and Tube Skirts - Yay or Nay? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of bodycon/tube skirts like this?

I'm really on the fence about getting one and wanted to hear other peoples opinions :o:

ReputationRep:
    nice! you can wear them lots of ways, get a black one then you can wear it with lots of things

ReputationRep:
    They're nice unless you're fat.

ReputationRep:
    I like them, alot. But they only look good on skinny people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Very true

Go for it OP, they make you feel absolutely wicked. You can wear them dressily or casually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delirium)
    What do you think of bodycon/tube skirts like this?

I'm really on the fence about getting one and wanted to hear other peoples opinions :o:
    all the better to **** you in/with :yep:

whether that's a good thing for you, i am unsure

ReputationRep:
    Love them. Got about 4 or 5; some in bandage style, some not.I dress them up and down for either going out or just day-to-day.

ReputationRep:
    Great on skinny people.

ReputationRep:
    Like them, my fave are the topshop ones with like panels and a gold zip at the back.

ReputationRep:
    I love them. So useful - I only have one but I can wear it with so many things. I think they're very flattering on a certain shape too.

ReputationRep:
    Love them

ReputationRep:
    Nice so long as they are not indecently short

ReputationRep:
    Love them but only on the right figure!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I have one, I love it! It's not so high rise as the one you've linkeyd too though.

It's very comfy. put on a pair of high dernier tights and I forget I'm wearing a skirt - biked in mine. Dismounting I'm SURE some people saw my underwear, so wear black underwear too and its even better

that last bit was a little off topic

lots have ppl have said skinny's only.. I'm not skinny?

ReputationRep:
    I love bodycon skirts - they're comfortable and look good........the best are bodycon dresses though...:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Love them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Deliciously shallow

ReputationRep:
    I think I approve, although you probably need a balanced figure and just the right amount of bum and hips for it to work. I also like a longer top being worn over it - the long jumper the model's got on works fairly well. I agree with whoever said it shouldn't be too short

I don't think a person necessarily needs to be small or skinny to wear this kind of skirt, but you probably want a fairly firm and in-proportion bum :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I love the skirts, but I think body con dress are a bit old hat now.

ReputationRep:
    I love them! I own about 6. They're really flattering (unless you're fat) and you can dress them up or down.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.