Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

I'm just angry atm; girls of TSR, don't you just wish men were less ****?

ReputationRep:
    Become a lesbian, problem solved :borat:

He's looking after his niece ffs. Give him a break.

ReputationRep:
    Don't count on anyone for anything, and things like this wont happen.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're going to get too much sympathy on here...

ReputationRep:
    How about Foo Fighters - Best of You? IS SOMEONE GETTIN' THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST etc

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, how frigging rude of him.

The only solution? A sharp knife to the knackers :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfos)
    How about Foo Fighters - Best of You? IS SOMEONE GETTIN' THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST etc
    ******* brilliant song, but not quite the same

ReputationRep:
    yeah. the c***s.

ReputationRep:
    live up to your name. blow-dry your hair in the bath. with recently moisturised hands.

go on, do us all a favour.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a song for you. Clickety click.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzseeker)
    I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

I'm just angry atm; girls of TSR, don't you just wish men were less ****?
    You sexist *****! No one is FORCING you to be with guys, if you don't like us, become a lesbian!!! If not, stop complaining!!

Oh and remember, the only consistant thing about you and your failed relationships is you.

ReputationRep:
    if he is looking after his niece then you are just bit silly

ReputationRep:
    you are a cow

moo moo mooooo moooo moooo moo? moo moo!

ReputationRep:
    Either a) become a lesbian, remove the problem and shut the **** up, or b) just shut the **** up. If you really thought men were **** you wouldn't like them/him. Get over yourself :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Become a lesbian, problem solved :borat:

He's looking after his niece ffs. Give him a break.
    LOL I love how people see lesbianism as an easy way out, as if you can just change at the click of the fingers hahaha.
    DEMO HOW ARE YOU?! Bet you haven't seen me in a while! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    LOL I love how people see lesbianism as an easy way out, as if you can just change at the click of the fingers hahaha.
    DEMO HOW ARE YOU?! Bet you haven't seen me in a while! http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/shock.gif
    I may not have been entirely serious

And hai :awesome: Long time no see, how are you? :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by refref)
    Solution:

Don't straighten your hair next time.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    One man =/= all men. Although he doesn't sound that bad either. If you don't enjoy your sex life, sort it out yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I may not have been entirely serious

And hai :awesome: Long time no see, how are you? :jiggy:
    Oh I know you weren't being serious, I was just mocking, though it still amuses me at the way girls think 'yeah one boy was mean to me, I'm gonna go lesbian' LOL

I'm good. Indeed, long time no see, how's uni going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    Don't count on anyone for anything, and things like this wont happen.
    That sounds like a very bleak way to live.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.