Turn on thread page Beta

I'm absolutely pig-sick of men watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    If she had a valid reason, she would get sympathy.
    Generally I tend not to agree with those who say they are sick of a whole gender due to the actions of one person.
    meh. people here talk of "generalisations" all the time, but I can see where the OP is coming from and I think she needs a break from guys for the time being.

ReputationRep:
    And I'm absolutely pig-sick of women, and their nonsense. Feel better knowing it's mutual? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlague)
    And I'm absolutely pig-sick of women, and their nonsense. Feel better knowing it's mutual? :mad:
    mysoginist much?

are you the guy that created the thread titled "women are the worst tippers"?

if not then you must be the OP's soon-to-be-ex boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    you are a cow

moo moo mooooo moooo moooo moo? moo moo!
    This, but with more 'moos'.

ReputationRep:
    Shexist.

ReputationRep:
    That's funny because I am absolutely pig-sick of you OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    That's funny because I am absolutely pig-sick of you OP.
    What has she done to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    meh. people here talk of "generalisations" all the time, but I can see where the OP is coming from and I think she needs a break from guys for the time being.
    I'd be more inclined to say she needs a reality check and should steer clear of guys until she has done so.

ReputationRep:
    What has she done to you?
    Do you really need to ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    I'd be more inclined to say she needs a reality check and should steer clear of guys until she has done so.
    she's angry because her boyfriend has let her down yet again, leave her alone.

ReputationRep:
    Do you really need to ask?
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    How in Gods name did you manage to get out the kitchen and use a computer to post this?!

ReputationRep:
    BAWW MY BOYFRIEND HAS OTHER INTERESTS THAN ME

Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    yes.
    The answer is no, I don't. But the idea of you having the authority to tell me to answer your question makes me LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just your boyfriend who is a bit rubbish :[

ReputationRep:
    The answer is no, I don't. But the idea of you having the authority to tell me to answer your question makes me LOL.
    :rolleyes:
    I can answer whatever the hell I like. Likewise, you can either choose to ignore it or reply to the question I asked you.

i never told you that you were obliged to answer my question btw.

ReputationRep:
    mysoginist much?

are you the guy that created the thread titled "women are the worst tippers"?

if not then you must be the OP's soon-to-be-ex boyfriend

Oh, the literalist that you are...

And no, I've not come across that thread. As for misogyny (note the spelling), I hardly feel misandry to be much better, non?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :troll:

And the award for lamest troll of the night goes to...

Buzz Seeker :king1:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    I can answer whatever the hell I like. Likewise, you can either choose to ignore it or reply to the question I asked you.

i never told you that you were obliged to answer my question btw.
    Okay, well, she made this thread in a public forum. As a member of this forum, I ended up reading it.

That is what she has done to me.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well, she made this thread in a public forum. As a member of this forum, I ended up reading it.

That is what she has done to me.
    you know, you could have just chosen to ignore this thread and not feel the need to be so offensive. just an idea.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.