Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm absolutely pig-sick of men watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    You brought it up, I showed how you were stupid to have that idea . Go cry somewhere else white knight :toofunny:
    my god you're so stupid.

go and get some self-respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    my god you're so stupid.

go and get some self-respect.
    Means so much coming from a hypocrite. Go find a damsel in distress and give her a virtual shoulder to cry on. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Means so much coming from a hypocrite. Go find a damsel in distress and give her a virtual shoulder to cry on. :rolleyes:
    :yawn:

you're the hyprocrite here, not me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzseeker)
    I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

I'm just angry atm; girls of TSR, don't you just wish men were less ****?
    You're permanently banned off 6 posts... now i can understand your bf...

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that when ONE guy pisses a girl off they hate ALL men?

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

you're the hyprocrite here, not me.
    Elaborate please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    Why is it that when ONE guy pisses a girl off they hate ALL men?
    that's true, but you could say the same thing about men. I've seen threads here about women being ****s etc etc, all based on 1 or two bad experiences of the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Elaborate please
    why bother? you're a waste of my time.

ReputationRep:
    that's true, but you could say the same thing about men. I've seen threads here about women being ****s etc etc, all based on 1 or two bad experiences of the OP.
    Yeah buts that's different...men would think all girls are ****s but they dont hate them...they will still sleep with them. But when women moan about men they go all pro-lesbo :p:

ReputationRep:
    why bother? you're a waste of my time.
    Then why on earth are you replying? Oh right, because you can't elaborate....Smooth move genuis :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    Yeah buts that's different...men would think all girls are ****s but they dont hate them...they will still sleep with them. But when women moan about men they go all pro-lesbo :p:
    nah, youll be surprised at the amount of mysoginy in these forums nowadays, so it's not really any different to the OP's thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Then why on earth are you replying? Oh right, because you can't elaborate....Smooth move genuis :woo:
    you're one to talk. you dont seem able to provide valid answers, you merely repeat what you've already said before. you're a ******* BROKEN RECORD haha.

ReputationRep:
    you're one to talk. you dont seem able to provide valid answers, you merely repeat what you've already said before. you're a ******* BROKEN RECORD haha.
    Answers to what questions?? Care to explain? Strike no. 2. You so smart. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

Become a lesbian

ReputationRep:

I can understand your annoyance, but you say your boyfriend has let you down yet AGAIN ???. Why are you still with him ???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.