Turn on thread page Beta

Tennis today confirmed......!! watch

ReputationRep:
    That the English are the ugliest amongst Europeans

Just compare Federer to Murray? What an ugly b******

and they kept showing us his ugly family too

am really happy he lost, keep it up Federer:top:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I did notice this as well.

Federer looked right at home whereas Murray looked very rough.

ReputationRep:
    lol, so true, I hate murray, he is an arrogant, immature and crass idiot, who screams and shouts like a douchebag when he wins and shows off, rubbing it in at the loser, and then when he loses, its temper tantrums and throwing rackets, and should the victor dare to do what he does when he wins.....the entire UK will be whipped up into an angry mob against them

ReputationRep:
    Murray was born in Scotland Failz

ReputationRep:
    You can find a good looking person of one nationality and an ugly person from another nationality with any nationalities.

And Murray is Scottish, so the troll has been turned round and now you look unintelligent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    You can find a good looking person of one nationality and an ugly person from another nationality with any nationalities.

And Murray is Scottish, so the troll has been turned round and now you look unintelligent.
    well I cant say the British because alot of races go under that category, so probably should have said the white British, is that correct now?

btw, I am not trying to look or sound intelligent, not with this thread anyway

and I know you can find one good from this nationality and another ugly.....etc... but I meant in general, like for example, the italians in general are million times better (in general), the spanish, the swedish, french etc

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.