Turn on thread page Beta

Have you heard of jelqing? watch

I've heard of this natural penis enlargement named 'jelqing'. A lot of people swear by it (that it works) and it has been mentioned in several penis related documentaries (penis envy, and the other one with the guy who's always exposing food companies on BBC). If you search it online it says if you do it daily you will increase maybe 2 or 3 inches in 6 to 10 months. It all seems legit. What do you think tsr?

I personally want to increase myself as I'm a measily 5.3 inches erect and although I can please women sexually with this I'd like to have a 6.5 or a 7 as it will match my body composition.

ReputationRep:
    Penis envy? Come on, grow up.

ReputationRep:
    how pathetic would you need to be to do that.

ReputationRep:
    If it's THAT important to you then try it. I can't see why on earth anyone would care enough to use an enhancement.. If I found out my other half had used one to get his size I would think it was sad and quite a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    Jelqing is not only excellent for helping to increase size - it also improves both tissue and vascular health of the penis (if done correctly and safely).

I'd look at using jelqs in combination with a multi-sized cylinder vacuum erection device for optimal results.

remember, no quick fix - daily workouts, with deconditioning breaks. A multi month/year process, but results are excellent. Several urologists now recommend jelqing and Vacuum erection devices to prevent erectile dysfunction later in life.

An excellent book to start you off;
    http://www.bookbutler.co.uk/compare....archIn=uk&zip=

Lots of stuff here:
    http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    how pathetic would you need to be to do that.
    Why? How is something like this any different than breast enlargement, or going to the gym purely for aesthetics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor00)
    Why? How is something like this any different than breast enlargement, or going to the gym purely for aesthetics?
    This!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor00)
    You not man enough brah?
    Something lacking in life?
    Do you feel you're selling yourself short?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've heard of this natural penis enlargement named 'jelqing'. A lot of people swear by it (that it works) and it has been mentioned in several penis related documentaries (penis envy, and the other one with the guy who's always exposing food companies on BBC). If you search it online it says if you do it daily you will increase maybe 2 or 3 inches in 6 to 10 months. It all seems legit. What do you think tsr?

I personally want to increase myself as I'm a measily 5.3 inches erect and although I can please women sexually with this I'd like to have a 6.5 or a 7 as it will match my body composition.
    lol 5.3 only? Sir you need some serious MILKING.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh for the love of...

Won't somebody PLEASE FLUSH THIS TOILET?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    You not man enough brah?
    Something lacking in life?
    Do you feel you're selling yourself short?
    So no answer then? Great.

For the record, I don't/don't need to do this. Cheers for assuming that I do based on me not agreeing with you though. Ad Hom at its finest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Oh for the love of...

Won't somebody PLEASE FLUSH THIS TOILET?
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    as dear deadry would say focus on your other personal qualities like being a man and not airing your dirty laundry and whatnot online

It's purely for aesthetic reasons to be honest, I could please a woman with pinky finger. It's about how my penis looks in comparison to my body.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just masturbating with it half up? Or am I missing something?

(Original post by Cicerao)
    Isn't it just masturbating with it half up? Or am I missing something?
    Except it's longer and you try and ***.

It feels very good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    It probably doesn't work sorry to break it to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    It probably doesn't work sorry to break it to you
    Proof?
    I'm living proof as are many others.

Far too many success stories out there for it not to work and it is gaining increasing acceptance in the medical community. Many professionals of course will never admit it works -Think about all the money that is at stake because penis enlargement surgery would no longer be required!

Admitted, many P.E. methods don't work, they are there to con you for money, but a select few do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyb)
    Proof?
    I'm living proof as are many others.

Far too many success stories out there for it not to work and it is gaining increasing acceptance in the medical community. Many professionals of course will never admit it works -Think about all the money that is at stake because penis enlargement surgery would no longer be required!

Admitted, many P.E. methods don't work, they are there to con you for money, but a select few do.

What did your **** actually grow did it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.