Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance?

ReputationRep:
    i got a conditional offer for actuarial science with 3As in A-Levels. and i had already met the requirements. but they have yet to change the status of my ucas application from conditional to unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furmathhell)
    i got a conditional offer for actuarial science with 3As in A-Levels. and i had already met the requirements. but they have yet to change the status of my ucas application from conditional to unconditional

You could scan and send them your statement of results... which I did... and then they gona change your status..

ReputationRep:
    hgas everyione with an offer for cass business school have a grade A IN GCSE?? PLEASE REPLY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlaa:))
    I have an offer for Management
    Congratulations! Are you going to accept it? If yes then we will probably be in the same course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    A in what?

btw, I'm hijacking the thread. Did anyone else see those weird Muslims praying in the rain outside Northampton Square this week?
    GCSE MATHS

ReputationRep:
    400-500 in every year.
    Is it the number of all applicants applying to Cass? I was looking at the Cass courses and saw that the total number of available undergrad. places is nearly more than 400....
    I just would like to get an idea, how competitive it is, and how hard it is to get in-you know, some kind of admittance rate....

I got an conditional offer for Business Studies. But does nearly every applicant get an offer?(to Cass or to City...) Or I am one of the few who did?

thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksanyee)
    Is it the number of all applicants applying to Cass? I was looking at the Cass courses and saw that the total number of available undergrad. places is nearly more than 400....
    I just would like to get an idea, how competitive it is, and how hard it is to get in-you know, some kind of admittance rate....

I got an conditional offer for Business Studies. But does nearly every applicant get an offer?(to Cass or to City...) Or I am one of the few who did?

thanks for your help!
    of course not.. 400-500 is not the number of all applicants applying to cass but is the total number of students who can study at cass each year..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matheo!)
    of course not.. 400-500 is not the number of all applicants applying to cass but is the total number of students who can study at cass each year..
    Thanks, that's what I have thought... And don't you know that approx. how many students apply per year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksanyee)
    Thanks, that's what I have thought... And don't you know that approx. how many students apply per year?

I really don't know .. sorry ... But the only thing that I know is that all first year students who are studying at Cass now had AAA - AAB. The courses director said that during the first week ( induction week )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemondrop)
    Congratulations! Are you going to accept it? If yes then we will probably be in the same course...
    Thanks! Congrats to you too...

I don't know if im going to accept it yet, I haven't chosen my firm. Going back to city uni next week to see again lol i can't pick. You firming Cass then??

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go visit? How did you like it?

ReputationRep:
    If you need anything feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    what offers have you got?
    Its out of Nottingham, Aston and Cass

ReputationRep:
    offer for management. conditional on proof of grades.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Banking and International Finance.

ReputationRep:
    YAYY
    offer for Investment and Financial Risk Management
    prettyy chuffed bout that
    anyone else gt that offer.......

ReputationRep:
    AAB with at least grade B i think in English Language GCSE

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and Finance conditional AAA

ReputationRep:
    where else have you applied for accfin?
    the following
    City (conditional AAA)
    Bath (conditional AAB)
    LSE (rejected)
    Warwick (awaiting reply)
    Brighton (BBC)

Cass wants proof of my IGCSE english...will a scanned copy of the original IGCSE certificate be enough, or will I have to make some other arrangement?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.