Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi, i recently tried out for the TA and failed my medical due to asthma, although i will be able to re-aply in october. Anyway i plan on going back to college in september, or sooner if possible. i wanted to join the royal engineers and i hope to do a course revolving around that sort of genre. Ive been looking at courses and im really struggling with all these abreviations and different qualifications can anyone point me in the right direction? i mean should i be looking to go for a diploma, access to HE diploma, national certificat, HNC or what i would like it to go onto a foundation degree if possible. i have been looking at aerospace engineering which leads to a national certificate, the course is 2 years full time.

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.