here are the rules:
- you can go anywhere or any time (in the past)
- you can speak to people but they would forget the conversation within two hours
- you cant tell people that you have been there
- you cant leave anything behind (besides minor things that existed then)
- you cant take anything back (besides things that exist now but you cant show it to anyone and you wouldnt be able to sell it in the present)
- Its impossible for you to get hurt while there
So where would you go?
Id go to the 1960s and watch apollo 11 land on the moon in crowd, go to new years 1999/2000 and join a big party or go say hello to my parents when they were my age (justto see them)
Turn on thread page Beta
If you could go back in time, when and where would you go? watch
- Thread Starter
- 01-02-2010 01:47
- 01-02-2010 02:15
I'd go back to JFK's assassination so I could stand in the crowd and shout "BOOM, HEADSHOT"
Edit; i'm not trolling, I can't honestly think of anything better right now