Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin)
    Then why don't you get sterilized?

given my age and the fact i havnt had kids there are very few docs that would e willing to do it

plus the fact i dont want sex anyway so it would be a waste of time

and im not messing with my body like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    I want to make a name for myself by doing something unusual, strange and difficult, you can call it a challenge if you want to!
    So you want to give up sex for attention? Are you not getting any attention from sex at the moment? I take it you don't have a partner?

I wouldn't be able to do it, not whilst I'm with my boyfriend, but if I were single, I could easily not have sex. I don't believe in sleeping around and one night stands and I'm old-fashioned in that I think it should be with someone you love and trust, so it'd be pretty easy to go without it then.

Besides, if you're going for total celibacy, there's no masturbation either!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    19, haven't had sex yet and I'm still alive so I guess yes. Unless I start then get addicted but I don't know about that yet.

ReputationRep:
    For various reasons I haven't had sex for 1 year and.. 2 months? Something like that.. It gets easier eventually. It's your choice, just, if you do it or not, do it for the right reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girl♥RadioHeart)
    So you want to give up sex for attention? Are you not getting any attention from sex at the moment? I take it you don't have a partner?

I wouldn't be able to do it, not whilst I'm with my boyfriend, but if I were single, I could easily not have sex. I don't believe in sleeping around and one night stands and I'm old-fashioned in that I think it should be with someone you love and trust, so it'd be pretty easy to go without it then.

Besides, if you're going for total celibacy, there's no masturbation either!! :yep:
    Not a chance!! the only thing that will help me avoid sex is masturbation:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    19, haven't had sex yet and I'm still alive so I guess yes. Unless I start then get addicted but I don't know about that yet.
    you still young mate, if you reach the age of 40 and still havent had sex, then you probably got a chance

ReputationRep:
    Not a chance!! the only thing that will help me avoid sex is masturbation:o:
    Then what are the reasons for quitting sex? If you're a player and want to stop putting it about, fair enough, but if you're going hide your inability to hold down a relationship and a healthy, safe, sexual relationship is by saying you're giving up sex, or if it's for attention, maybe reassess your reasoning?

ReputationRep:
    its what we called ASEXUAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    Probably mostly religious people, monks, nuns, Gurus, Buddhas, Popes etc.

Well I can't - but even if you were to take up this challenge, how can anyone be 100% sure that you've never had sex?
    Religious people? I didnt know religion prohibits sex

The only way I will prove my challenge is by publicizing it, I will challenge any woman to prove that I had sex with here:cool:

ReputationRep:
    scientifically, is it possible or not? thats what I want to know
    what do you mean is it scientificall possible? No, you must have sex by the time you reach 25, or you will develop melignant cancer of the brain :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well neither did I - but apparently some people feel a religious need to abstain from it.

The only way I will prove my challenge is by publicizing it, I will challenge any woman to prove that I had sex with here:cool:
    In that case, the Pope could do the same thing - challenge any woman to prove that he had sex with her.
    Basically - just because nobody can prove that they have had sex with you isn't a particularly great achievement, because there are going to be lots of people like that!

ReputationRep:
    scientifically, is it possible or not? thats what I want to know
    Scientifically, yes, cut your **** off and you will surely never have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Its been 8 days and i'm aleady suffering! Although they say the more you have the more you want its spposed to be the bigggest increaser of libido or somethin like that x

ReputationRep:
    Which religion prohibit sex altogether? Think about it...if they did then they'd die out. Most religions only prohibit sex before marriage.

ReputationRep:
    I know I couldn't live without ever having sex again. Ok, I wouldn't physically drop dead because of it, but I wouldn't be able to cope mentally. Maybe once I'm married I could manage without sex though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Could not do it, ive gone Seven days so far and im just counting down till I next see the other half.

Why would you even want to?

ReputationRep:
    Not the rest of my life no... For me sex is a basic necessity such as drinking water. For every cup of tea you should take 2 glasses =D

ReputationRep:
    I've read many articles about guys who live long and they attribute it to not having sex.

ReputationRep:
    i think that you can't... its a moment in your life! You need this and it's very important for you good...!!!

ReputationRep:
    You should try a more constructive way to become famous, like jumping off a bridge.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.