Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not having sex for a very long time is nowhere near as impressive as you'd like to think it is..........

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I have been (woop woop virgins ftw )
    However,
    I know alot of guys who would cringe at this and say it's impossible.
    Good luck though x

ReputationRep:
    Nein.

Why would you do that though? Unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    Well the last time I checked I was still breathing, so yep, not having sex doesn't appear to be fatal...

ReputationRep:
    I dont see why.

ReputationRep:
    sex = love = sex ..

no?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm sure it's possible, but I guess it would do more harm than good. What is the point in giving it up? You don't gain anything from doing that. In fact, you lose one of the most natural things available for living animals to take part in. And going against nature is no good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I could. When I wasn't getting it, I only wanted it because I was feeling crap and unattractive. Now I'm in a relationship, to be honest I only have sex because it's a nice way to kill an hour... it's been ages though since I experienced true 'I have to have you right now' carnal desire

ReputationRep:
    Does sex include with yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling after three weeks.
    I mean, not to the point where I'm ready to jump somebody, but to the point where I'm quite wanting it.

Maybe, maybe not - but why would you? It's the most natural thing to do (short of pooing, weeing and sleeping), why deny yourself that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    Who has? and how can you be %100 sure?:confused:
    Nuns do it for a start. A couple of my aunties are nuns in Ireland and they've never done it (they're both in their eighties).

I went over a year without sex and I managed quite well. Wasnt really on my mind. But to deny yourself something so fundamental and basic seems quite odd to me.

ReputationRep:
    but will would you try that, its just sad

ReputationRep:
    obviously you can live without sex you strange, sad individual Kant was elected the best virgin of his century LOL anyway; any individual who wants to try life without sex is either a virgin, scared he/she is crap in bed, or gay and denys it...which are you boy/girl <(whoever)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbits_eat_tigers)
    obviously you can live without sex you strange, sad individual Kant was elected the best virgin of his century LOL anyway; any individual who wants to try life without sex is either a virgin, scared he/she is crap in bed, or gay and denys it...which are you boy/girl <(whoever)
    OR they don't want to. Monks for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Nuns do it for a start. A couple of my aunties are nuns in Ireland and they've never done it (they're both in their eighties).

I went over a year without sex and I managed quite well. Wasnt really on my mind. But to deny yourself something so fundamental and basic seems quite odd to me.
    you obviously masturbated :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if you'd never had it you wouldn't miss it. Tough to stop once you've started though.

But yes, you can definitely LIVE.

ReputationRep:
    There is such a thing as asexual people.

ReputationRep:
    Nah making a name for yourself as a 40 year old virgin aint good. Look what happened to Steve Carells character. People wouldn't admire that, they would think it's freaky and that you are denying yourself of probably the biggest pleasure in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    There is such a thing as asexual people.
    Indeed. I could go without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supersteiger)
    I suppose if you'd never had it you wouldn't miss it. Tough to stop once you've started though.

But yes, you can definitely LIVE.

my bfs managed it

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.