Turn on thread page Beta

Can you live without ever having sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anne Widdecome's done a good job so far. Mind, that could be from the fact that she looks like a dog's scrotum.

ReputationRep:
    SuBo? clear example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Indeed it would be.

How are you?

:sexface:
    I am fine thanks, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Komakino)
    OR they don't want to. Monks for example.
    i think monks come under the catorgory of virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbits_eat_tigers)
    i think monks come under the catorgory of virgin
    Not necessarily, one can become a monk having had sex, just they can't have sex after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Komakino)
    Not necessarily, one can become a monk having had sex, just they can't have sex after.
    who??

ReputationRep:
    As it stands I'm thinking about giving this a go. I have a lot of issues revolving around sex due to certain happenings in my life and it's made it so that I can't think about sex without disturbing past issues being brought up in my mind. Actually having sex would just further aggravate this and I don't plan on getting married or having kids so I don't think it will be too difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbits_eat_tigers)
    who??
    Any monk needn't be celibate, just they take a vow of celibacy on becoming a monk.

ReputationRep:
    who has become a monk after having had sex?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.