Turn on thread page Beta

One of those bad nutritional days watch

I hate to admit it but few hours ago i had sooo much food, it’s a terrible thing that i do from time to time,,,and really i do my best to make it a veeeerrryyy rare occasion. And the problem is i cannot find an answer to the question as to why exactly i did it? I felt a bit down today, and difficulties with understanding my study work didn’t help either...Anyway.. i feel like a balloon now..seriously i have expanded in the stomach area..not a great feeling and it does no good for the self esteem. I just want to forget about this and start fresh from tomorrow..,the week is usually busy so you don’t have much time to think about food properly anyway, you just eat at the supposed times automatically to keep you going .. But it’s just the fact that i clearly overdone it tonight that leaves me feeling rather more difficult about starting a new week full of yet more work to be done...Ok...i’ll end it now.. i was wondering if anyone else has had a bad day on a nutritional level, either today or in the past and how did/do you deal with it physically and emotionally?

Thanks for the attention .

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're a girl?

That kind of thing happens to me all the time - on Friday evening I ate a whole box of cereal accompanied by 2 litres of milk, about 3000 kcal. Stuff like that happens, physically I deal with it by not doing that kind of thing again for the next few weeks, emotionally there's nothing to cope with really, doesn't bother me at all :shrug: ...

(Original post by Y__)
    I guess you're a girl?

That kind of thing happens to me all the time - on Friday evening I ate a whole box of cereal accompanied by 2 litres of milk, about 3000 kcal. Stuff like that happens, physically I deal with it by not doing that kind of thing again for the next few weeks, emotionally there's nothing to cope with really, doesn't bother me at all :shrug: ...

yep i am girl..which doesn't make it any easier ..:P wow box of cereal..atleast it was more or less healthy.. calorie wise i would't dare calculate mine, but as you said not doing it again ..for a looong time, well hopefully never..
    and what made you have so much, out of curiousity?

ReputationRep:
    Healthy? It was triple chocolate crunchy rice crispies cereal or something along that lines :p: . What made me have so much? It was very tasty and I was very hungry. Simple :p: .

(Original post by Y__)
    Healthy? It was triple chocolate crunchy rice crispies cereal or something along that lines :p: . What made me have so much? It was very tasty and I was very hungry. Simple :p: .

fair enough ..:P i like your simple approach..if only everything in life was as simple ..:P

ReputationRep:
    Most things in life are actually simple. It's people who make things complicated :p: .

(Original post by Y__)
    Most things in life are actually simple. It's people who make things complicated :p: .
    so true..yet we are complicated human beings ..:PP
    oh dear.. we can have a long discussion on that one :PP

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure it doesn't happen too often tbh trust me, you CAN'T have eaten as much as I used to eat on a regular (every 1-2 days) basis... :o: and my BMI never went above 30 :awesome:

Go for a run or a swim or something tomorrow and it's all good

(Original post by jennikay)
    Just make sure it doesn't happen too often tbh trust me, you CAN'T have eaten as much as I used to eat on a regular (every 1-2 days) basis... :o: and my BMI never went above 30 :awesome:

Go for a run or a swim or something tomorrow and it's all good

Really? so you were just used to consuming that much..?i don't know how i would handle it.. well hope it's better now... Run! yes definatelly run, swimming will have to wait until the summer ..:PP

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think I was pretty much addicted to chocolate, I used to consume a LOT of it on an almost-daily basis. Guess my body got used to it :dontknow: I mean I'm overweight, but not obese haha. I've given it up now though been chocolate free for a week :ahee:

Oh and, anon fail, but looking at your profile picture you look slim, so it's probably nothing to worry about (unless you're one of those people who gains a few lbs from one blow-out... one of the advantages of being fat I suppose :facepalm:)

ReputationRep:
    I eat like a pig daily, I just try not to think about it. If you feel really bloated then gentle exercise could help.

I'm off to heat up my left over chinese take-away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeyDoris)
    I eat like a pig daily, I just try not to think about it. If you feel really bloated then gentle exercise could help.

I'm off to heat up my left over chinese take-away.
    :five: for chinese, I love it :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.