Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know theres avon but what else is there with a cheap start up cost?

ReputationRep:
    slicethepie.com reviewing tracks and daytrading trading currencies. Profitable it is.

whats avon by the way?

ReputationRep:
    www.63336.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    www.63336.com
    Oh bum!

Researchers in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, US or Canada

Sorry, currently there are no vacancies in the UK
    Sounds like something I could easily do, since I'm such a nerd and I'm always online!

But if you can work from wherever you are how come there are no vacancies in the UK? :mad:

We're looking for more researchers to help 63336 answer the thousands of questions we get every day. You can work whenever you want, from the comfort of your own home, and we'll pay you for every question that you answer.
    BTW, how much do they pay per answer?

And also, do you need one of those geeky phones with apps? Anyone ever did this job before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xptos1)

whats avon by the way?
    Avon sells make up, face creams, perfumes, lotions, potions and girly stuff like that. They don't have a store, all the sales are done by agents, door to door or they receive people in their own homes to show them catalogues and sample products :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tongolele)
    Oh bum!

Sounds like something I could easily do, since I'm such a nerd and I'm always online!

But if you can work from wherever you are how come there are no vacancies in the UK?

BTW, how much do they pay per answer?

And also, do you need one of those geeky phones with apps? Anyone ever did this job before?
    There are no vacancies in the UK as the like to have a spread of employees to cover different cultures/areas/time zones. The UK is the area most employees are from, so there'll be times when no new staff are needed there.

They pay 30p per answer, and you do all the work from your PC, so no phones needed!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks cpj, sounds great!

Have you worked for them or know anyone that does?

I think I'm going to do the free trial, see what they're like.

x

ReputationRep:
    wikaniko is another good one, it sells eco-friendly products, cosmetics, toiletries etc, much better commission than avon etc, very easy to do, please email for more info or see www.consider-eco.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tongolele)
    Thanks cpj, sounds great!

Have you worked for them or know anyone that does?

I think I'm going to do the free trial, see what they're like.

x
    I worked for them for a year and a half, yep. You're classed as self-employed, so need to do your own taxes etc, but it's a very flexible and enjoyable job.

ReputationRep:
    Freelancing is a good start. Doing some offshore jobs. I find it very rewarding.

ReputationRep:
    Not much but if you're up for doing lots of different things, try DooYoo. It's similar to Ciao! if you've heard of that... You have to get 50,000 points before you can get a check and it does take a while but if you write good quality reviews, you can get an Amazon voucher or similar quite quickly which will supplement your income!

ReputationRep:
    Besides freelance, i think be a survey tacker also not bad. Ready a home base part timer. Try visit here-www.placetofortune.com. After read, i think be survey tacker is much better than freelance.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.