Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hes cut me out as well as everyone else! watch

ReputationRep:
    I was close friends with a guy for over a year and he met girl who he is now living with and is planning on getting married to. Its been a year and he has virtually cut me off he only talks to me when the impression i get when his girlfriend isnt around which isnt often. He barely bothers with any of his mates. Even his family have moaned he hasnt bothered with them much at all. He has still got single status on facebook despite being with her a year (they both met while in retionships) and she sitll has pictures of her ex on her fb. I find it very strange that he is barely bothering with his friends and his family especially since he used to be such a social guy and now he doesnt really go out or anything

ReputationRep:
    Facebook isn't exactly the best source of information. I mean ****, if you update your facebook for every thing that happens in your life, then good for you. Not everyone cares.

Facebook Status:
    "I just took a dump"

"I got a new boyfriend"

"I just took another dump"

But yeah, your friend avoiding you and everyone else this much is weird. Either his girlfriend is really obsessive and he does what ever she wants. (ie. Stay with me, don't go see your friends, I'm jealous, etc)

Or, he's got some form of mental illness like AvPD (Avoident Personality disorder) [Just speculating] and has decided that just being with his girlfriend/fiance' is enough.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.