Turn on thread page Beta

Was seeing someone, texting loads, now no reply for 2 days :S watch

Anon or delete please

Erm ok, so in december i started kind of seeing this person, we were talking loads and texting all the time. We have taken it a bit slower since because it probably was too much too fast. A week ago we met up and were kissing loads and stuff and have spoken a few days last week. However i text him sunday morning just "morning, how are you? Hows your weekend?" Which he normally sends to me. There was no reply which is really really not normal, he normally replies straight away. So last night at 10 i sent a text saying "hope everything is ok" And there was again no reply.

I like him and if he now isnt interested i'd kind of just like to know so i can move on. But also if somethings wrong then i want to know he is ok. I dont want to bombard him with texts but what am i meant to do now :confused: Any help i'd appreciate it. I know it probably sounds stupid or w/e but i do like him and it seems random that we last spoke and there was no sign of him not being interested anymore

ReputationRep:
    maybe be he run out of credit??
    have you had a delivery report?

and dont send him any more txts, one was enough!!
    and do trust me if he wants to txt you back he will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure everything will be fine, and there is a reasonable explanation for it. Maybe he was busy and intending on texting you back, but forgot. Then when you texted him at 10, his phone was off or on silent? Or he was asleep. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe you should text/ring him later on today, asking about meeting up. If he doesn't reply within a few days, take it as him not being interested. But if he does reply, then you know everything is ok

He is on unlimited texts. Yeah i know, i realised the second was stupid :sigh: i thought the same thing

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he was kidnapped by al-Qaeda and they stole his phone?

(Original post by Stalin)
    Maybe he was kidnapped by al-Qaeda and they stole his phone?
    Now we're talking :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He is on unlimited texts. Yeah i know, i realised the second was stupid :sigh: i thought the same thing
    and you know he got your txts?
    and DONT call him, or txt him untill you get a reply

(Original post by MR.PINK)
    and you know he got your txts?
    and DONT call him, or txt him untill you get a reply
    I dont know he got them, but other people i was texting last night got their texts fine. Im not going to text or ring again :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know he got them, but other people i was texting last night got their texts fine. Im not going to text or ring again :sad:
    turn on your delievery report silly :mmm: so next time u txt someone you know when they get them
    he will reply if he wants to :yep:
    doys dont forget there is a txt they ignored from somone they like

ReputationRep:
    This has happened to me. It turned out the guy had his phone nicked.

ReputationRep:
    Now we're talking :cool:
    You're not planning on kidnapping him are you? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    turn on your delievery report silly :mmm: so next time u txt someone you know when they get them
    he will reply if he wants to :yep:
    doys dont forget there is a txt they ignored from somone they like
    Not if you're on Orange! They charge for delivery reports, I once got billed £8 in one month just for them!

OP, wait for him to get back to you now. Don't text too many times, its pretty offputting for anyone, guys or girls.

ReputationRep:
    Arghh i hate when guys do that !! :lol:

I dont even know how to turn on my delivery reports

I won't text him again but its just way random that one day he is telling me how much he likes me and how he can't wait to see me and 3 days later wont speak to me :sad:

I dont even know how to turn on my delivery reports

I won't text him again but its just way random that one day he is telling me how much he likes me and how he can't wait to see me and 3 days later wont speak to me :sad:
    Or maybe his phone is broke or he is lying in intensive care unconscious after being hit by a car?

Christ some people are selfish.

(Original post by Rucklo)
    Or maybe his phone is broke or he is lying in intensive care unconscious after being hit by a car?

Christ some people are selfish.
    I'm not being selfish, im worried about him and text him yesterday evening asking if everything is ok and am still worried now that something isnt ok for the reason i said, that it seems random he didnt reply when we last spoke about how much he liked me. But everyone has said "dont text again" So what am i meant to do :confused:

I'm not being selfish, im worried about him and text him yesterday evening asking if everything is ok and am still worried now that something isnt ok for the reason i said, that it seems random he didnt reply when we last spoke about how much he liked me. But everyone has said "dont text again" So what am i meant to do :confused:
    Leave it a while?

Or if you want too, get a friend he dosn't know to text saying "hi" and see if he replies.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't reply for two days, big deal. Overreaction much?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he's still interested, he just either forgot you text him the next day or he may be just leaving it for a few days as he doesn't want things to move too quickly!
    If he still doesn't reply in the next couple of days, see if he's on facebook, and give him an instant message on there!
    If still no reply, call him and ask him if you've done anything to upset him!
    I'm sure he'll give you a straight answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coppy)
    I'm sure he's still interested, he just either forgot you text him the next day or he may be just leaving it for a few days as he doesn't want things to move too quickly!
    If he still doesn't reply in the next couple of days, see if he's on facebook, and give him an instant message on there!
    If still no reply, call him and ask him if you've done anything to upset him!

I'm sure he'll give you a straight answer!
    you havin a laugh right?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.