Turn on thread page Beta

Was seeing someone, texting loads, now no reply for 2 days :S watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not being selfish, im worried about him and text him yesterday evening asking if everything is ok and am still worried now that something isnt ok for the reason i said, that it seems random he didnt reply when we last spoke about how much he liked me. But everyone has said "dont text again" So what am i meant to do :confused:
    Sounds like you have a similar situation. The guy I was seeing was exactly the same and then all of a sudden, no texts no nothing. It's been over a week now and I just left him to it. He deleted me off facebook so I know he's alive, I just assume he had something to hide/was a bit of a ****. Sometimes people surprise you.

One thing to add is he appears to not be online at all

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.