Ffs More Snow! Watch

Ziffachan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Seriously, we have like a centimetre and it's chaos!

I live in the West Midlands and my college is supposedly open but NOBODY can get there; I waited half an hour for a bus then tried to get in by car but we hardly moved in an hour and a half then gave up and came home... Buses have been moving 10 metres in half an hour, and just UGH it's utter chaos! I was meant to start my massive chemistry investigation practical work today as well :mad: although first lesson was cancelled so I suppose my whole class will be in the same boat BUT STILL.

Has this happened to anyone else?
OceanInTheSky
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Snowed a bit yesterday, but didn't settle. This morning there's a layer of frost, but no snow. - Coventry
heidigirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lol: A centimetre? The UK seriously needs to get a grip. :p:

We have more than a foot and everything works fine (even with a salt shortage-although it doesn't usually get put down where we are anyway because we live near a lake and they don't want it washed in). Trains and buses run on time even in the snow, that's how awesome they are. :cool:
Ziffachan
Rep:
?
It's actually the msot pathetic thing ever; traffic's been worse than it was when it actually snowed a fair bit!
HJV
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ziffachan)
It's actually the msot pathetic thing ever; traffic's been worse than it was when it actually snowed a fair bit!
It's not slippery at all out there. Just because there's white stuff on the ground doesn't mean people need to drive at walking speed.
Ziffachan
Rep:
?
(Original post by HJV)
It's not slippery at all out there. Just because there's white stuff on the ground doesn't mean people need to drive at walking speed.
Well the traffic wasn't moving at all and I can't really do anything about it can I?
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
England/Wales seriously need to grow up - so says an Englishman.
Mo-knee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hope we get snow in MAN-CHUST-AAAH.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads