Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Imagine it....you've been slogging it out for the past few weeks, either at uni or work, never seem to get any time to relax since theres always somewhere you need to be, or work to do...you're sleep deprived, fed up, in need of a day off when you can just relax and do whatever you want, and to hell with everyone else :cool:

I need some ideas of what to do on my day off tomorrow; normally I would have a massive lie in and then play video games all day, but I want to do something a bit more fun and worthwhile to make the most of it.

Describe your perfect day off...would you stay in bed or go out and do stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Go for a walk with someone you like somewhere far way, with the sun shining and the wind cold.

ReputationRep:
    Visit an airport, look at the departure board, pick a destination and fly away.

ReputationRep:
    TV, food, sleeping, food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Go for a walk with someone you like somewhere far way, with the sun shining and the wind cold.
    OhMyGod yes.
    I did this through Hyde Park yesterday :love:

ReputationRep:
    Wake up late, go for a looonngggg walk, possibly by the beach, come home for a bit, another walk, this time on the hills

I've been off since Friday and don't start back until next Monday, so far I've done naff all useful except going to work twice. I've found some coursework that needs doing though so I'm onto that now, might do something more fun when I've finished that.

ReputationRep:
    Watch 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'.

ReputationRep:
    Visit my gulags and rape a few women.

On a serious note, walk my dog, play some guitar, have a bath and stroke my cat named Lulu.

ReputationRep:
    My idea of a perfect day is doing housework, having a spotless house and then settling down in the evening with a takeaway, glass of wine and cats

ReputationRep:
    - Get up early, preferably around 8.00am.

- Drive to Slieve Gullion (A mountain, for those who don't know), and climb to the top with my dog.

- Head to the beach and have a barbecue.

- Just lay back and relax.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep till midday! TV, Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream(Cookie Dough) then go down the pub for a few pints(which soon turn into about 10) them stumble home:woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    get up at sunrise and head out on a walk with my camera.. sun rise is one of the best times of the day to take photographs :yep: then come home and close all the curtains and make a little tent in my room.. then fill it with pillows and cookies and music and read harry potter all day.. maybe have a nap..

i've made myself sad now..

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in late.
    Watch some TV. Eat. Read something interesting. Sleep again.

ReputationRep:
    Food + Sex And The City + lying on the couch all day in my snuggie

ReputationRep:
    Assuming it's a nice, warm day, probably:

- Lie in till mid-morning
    - Go and find a nice comfortable spot in a field, park, wood, etc...
    - Sit and read and eat some sandwiches

ReputationRep:
    Laying on my bed all day and listening to good music with my eyes shut. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    In the winter: Sleep until midday! Get up, make myself some hot soup and bread, chill out in front of the fireplace with a good book. Maybe do some cooking at 3, then spend the evening drinking mulled wine and watching rugby/nfl.

In the summer I'd probably go and chill at my trails with a few mates, a bbq, and beer

ReputationRep:
    I would stay in bed all day with chocolate and tv catchup services :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anything that doesn't require effort and even thinking. :sogood:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.