The Student Room Group

AQA Bacc./extended project

Right, curious as to what I should pick as the topic of my extended project. Am hoping to apply for medicine so want something that you know, makes you raise your eyebrows a little. Was thinking Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis originally, but I'm very interested in embryology so if anyone has any ideas, please just let me know as I'm beginning to panic!

Thank youuuuu!
Don't do AQA Bacc for the love of God. Biggest mistake ever. I'm applying for medicine too btw, its a waste of time and med schools dont use it.
Reply 2
really? That's not good news at all. Is there another extended project type qualification I can do alongside this which will look good and be useful? I'm going to start volunteering at a hospital soon, so maybe I'll get some more ideas on potential topic areas.

Do you mind me asking what you did yours on?
Why not try the extended project qualification itself? (If that's not the one you mentiones :p:). I think the topic you stated is a really good idea. Most of the people who applied for Medicine at my college did theirs about stem cells, CHD etc. so I definitely think your's will stand out :smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending