Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm a guy, and am growing my hair to a mid length. My hair is really thick, and has become naturally wavy as I've got older. I've always had it shaved before, as I've hated how unmanageable these characteristics made it. Anyway, I'm trying to make the most of it, but have hit a brick wall. Its started to become less curly as its grown, and is now pretty much just wavy mass. Granted the picture shows it when it was at its worst (i had been wearing a hat). I often put paste product into to tame it (matt head), but doesn't seem to do that much good. I'm tempted just to go back to my old hair style, but want to give it a chance rather than waste all those months of growing it. Any advice TSR?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    it looks fine.. although that's not a brilliant picture..
    you could have it thinned out at the hairdressers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    it looks fine.. although that's not a brilliant picture..
    you could have it thinned out at the hairdressers?
    Thanks! Yeah, was having it thinned anyway. Problem is it goes kinda like freezy sometimes. Any tips on how to stop this? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fivebyfive)
    Thanks! Yeah, was having it thinned anyway. Problem is it goes kinda like freezy sometimes. Any tips on how to stop this? thanks
    i'm not sure what you mean by freezy? :p: i'm guessing frizzy? but i have the same problem, because my hair is really wavy and i use some of this when i get out of the shower:

p.s thanks for the rep :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.