The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jemmmy
I was going to say this exactly :smile:

*takes a bow* :h:
MaceyThe
Pah! You were never in Boy Scouts!

Not that they taught you to always carry a condom in your wallet, but the Boy Scouts motto - "Always be prepared!" Dib dib dub....

It's not boy scouts...

PS they let girls in now :wink: sorry I'm a scout leader
Reply 62
Well, I think it's courting something that I don't particularly involve myself in. I do it now, but I'm seeing someone and it's just easier to have them with me than to plan (and inevitably forget) to bring them. When I was single, I didn't just plan to go out and go home with some girl by accident. If I'd been looking for a one-night stand or something, then fair enough - but routinely? No.

I actively don't like girls carrying them. It sends out entirely the wrong message to me.

Phobia27
I had a friend who carried one around school...

Me too. Alas, my friend was one of the teachers.
Reply 63
Even I have one in my handbag when I go out , and I'm a lesbian ! I just think it's sensible and I like to think I could give it to a friend in need or something (:
Reply 64
L i b

I actively don't like girls carrying them. It sends out entirely the wrong message to me.

So me carrying one around would give you the wrong message. Whats the difference between a guy having one and a girl?
Reply 65
munchkin88
Is it only your typical selfish man-whore who does this? If a guy carries a condom every time he goes on a night out, does that suggest he's always intending to get laid or do you see it as him being sensible and taking precautions? Do most "nice guys" do this too?

I think its trashy - hes expecting to get laid.
Lilwaynefan
guys who do that are the ones who usually never get laid

lol you're an idiot
Rather have one and not need it than need it and not have one!
Reply 68
just being sensible really.
Reply 69
Sensible, mature, responsible
Reply 70
~Amy-Eliza~
It's sensible. Girls do it too, I usually have a condom in my bag (I'm in a relationship and on the pill, but in case I'm on anti-biotics, which I have had to take recently)

oooooooooooooh antibiotics ... :smile:

which ones?????
Reply 71
munchkin88
Is it only your typical selfish man-whore who does this? If a guy carries a condom every time he goes on a night out, does that suggest he's always intending to get laid or do you see it as him being sensible and taking precautions? Do most "nice guys" do this too?

I don't. in the past when i've hooked up with a girl, she's always had some of her own. Or there's always some at my house. Taking condoms out with you is suggestive, and girls sometimes don't appreciate it if you carry one.
Reply 72
marcusmerehay
I am still a virgin yet I carry a condom on me at all times.

You never know what a night is going to bring.

LOL
Melting Sugar.
Ha. this ^ :p:

:love:ing the 8-bit beats. :yep:
being prepared is good.
Winnieee
Even I have one in my handbag when I go out , and I'm a lesbian ! I just think it's sensible and I like to think I could give it to a friend in need or something (:

Wait, what? Aren't you like, 12?

marcusmerehay

Why don't you drop some words on your 'targets'? Know what I'm sayin'? :sexface:
Reply 76
You gotta do it ;D
failing to prepare is preparing to get stds
Sensible, sensible and nothing but sensible. Whether or not the guy is arrogant about the fact that he will definitely score that night is irrelevant. Either way he's prepared for the possibility he will have sex that day, which is something you definitely always should do even if you don't rate your chances too highly.
Melting Sugar.
Ha thanks :mmm:

OP: I do think it's strange that there are mixed opinions on girls carrying condoms though. I'd start a thread but people would judge me thinking I was on about myself :rolleyes:

I'm listening to it again :ahee:

It's a bit like a guy carrying a tampon? In a way, but not exactly.

Latest

Trending

Trending