The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Sephiroth
Or the ones who don't sleep around. :rolleyes:

Oh lighten up. It's sensible to be prepared for all possibilities. Carrying a condom in your pocket doesn't equal manwhore.
I always carry condoms. My dad told me I should always have one in my wallet so I always carry one in my wallet. Doesn't mean I'm a man whore, just sensible.
*Darcie*
Oh lighten up. It's sensible to be prepared for all possibilities. Carrying a condom in your pocket doesn't equal manwhore.

No, but not carrying one doesn't mean you're going to have unprotected sex, make girls pregnant and get loads of STDs.
i have kept condoms in my wallet ever since i was 16 and its saved the day on many an occasion!
I'm in a relationship but I always carry condoms with me in case I've forgotten to take the pill or have been sick or something. Its not sluttish, it's sensible, if I was still single then I'd rather carry a condom than get chlamydia/pregnant!
Reply 145
Sephiroth
No, but not carrying one doesn't mean you're going to have unprotected sex, make girls pregnant and get loads of STDs.

True. I'm merely stating that imo it is a positive thing for a guy to take the initiative and err on the side of caution.
I like it when guys do because very occasionally they'll whine about the type you've bought. At least I had some!

That and once bought some from a 24 hour one near lse and all 3 broke. That or the guy I was with did something fantastically wrong
Reply 147
I think every guy (and girl!) should do this, whether they're the man-whore type or not. It's better to be presumptuous and safe!
marcusmerehay
I am still a virgin yet I carry a condom on me at all times.

You never know what a night is going to bring.

Same situation and idea.

You have to be prepared whether you feel something interest is likely or unlikely.

Also, guys can get raped too.
*Darcie*
True. I'm merely stating that imo it is a positive thing for a guy to take the initiative and err on the side of caution.

Well if you're into sleeping with random people you meet in clubs of course you should carry one. Both the male and female because chances are if the guy forgets and the girl doesn't have one they'll still do unprotected sex and rely on the pill. But that's just me assuming, it's how gays go about things. (Except the pill obviously)
Reply 150
They say preventions cheaper than the cure.

However, one could put forward the case that condoms cost more than coat hangers...
Reply 151
munchkin88
Is it only your typical selfish man-whore who does this? If a guy carries a condom every time he goes on a night out, does that suggest he's always intending to get laid or do you see it as him being sensible and taking precautions? Do most "nice guys" do this too?

Right off that bat it seems kinda man whore-ish (if you're not with a gf). However, I did think about it and I've been in that damn situation where neither the guy nor I had a condom. It's totally sensible to carry one around!
Reply 152
*MJ*

That they are mothers. :colonhash:
I have one in my wallet most of the time, not necessarily on a night out. Doesnt make me an *******, It's just in case. When one gets used another goes in the wallet just in case.

I'm not going to go round showing people my condom to look impressive, coz it doesnt really work like that does it?
sensible and prepared
Reply 155
+ polarity -
15... 12... the difference being?

Yeah, and loads of underage girls dress like skets anyway, so I'm not surprised, but what was your point anyway?

:daydreaming:

The difference being that 12 is very much still a child and 15 is a teenager well on the way to knowing their own minds and soon to be legal. That's the difference dumbass ¬¬

You're using a total straw man fallacy in your argument about 'skets' , it's totally beside the point.
You say in your sig that you like 'nice people' , I suggest that you act in a more accepting and mature manner if you want such people to give you the time of day.
Winnieee
The difference being that 12 is very much still a child and 15 is a teenager well on the way to knowing their own minds and soon to be legal. That's the difference dumbass ¬¬

You're using a total straw man fallacy in your argument about 'skets' , it's totally beside the point.
You say in your sig that you like 'nice people' , I suggest that you act in a more accepting and mature manner if you want such people to give you the time of day.

15? Really?

Umm, okay.

Thanks, I'll take your advice. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending