Turn on thread page Beta

student finance? when apply? watch

ReputationRep:
    i have currently confirmed my firm and insurance, and want to know when sholuld i apply for student finace support??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dee321)
    i have currently confirmed my firm and insurance, and want to know when sholuld i apply for student finace support??
    Now. Try and do it as soon as possible, as Student Finance are notorious for taking ages to process applications, so that your loan/grant is ready to be paid to you when your term starts.

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to apply before choosing a firm and insurance?

i have an idea which to choose but wanna go back and have another look first...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_91)
    is it possible to apply before choosing a firm and insurance?

i have an idea which to choose but wanna go back and have another look first...
    On the form, put the university you're most likely to pick as your firm. You can always edit it later before you send it to be assessed, or if you've already sent it you can ring Student Finance and get them to change it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    On the form, put the university you're most likely to pick as your firm. You can always edit it later before you send it to be assessed, or if you've already sent it you can ring Student Finance and get them to change it for you.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    cheers

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.