Turn on thread page Beta

Final solution to the chav question (poll) watch

• View Poll Results: How should it be done?
    Sterilisation
    25.64%
    Death/Labour camps
    30.13%
    Incarceration
    3.21%
    Deportation
    7.05%
    Cultural suppression
    5.77%
    Re-education/Indoctrination
    23.08%
    Other (please specify)
    5.13%

ReputationRep:
    Seriously when are we just going to wipe all these ***** out?

How should it be done? Forceable serilisation and deportation to far away places is my choice.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a 13 year old "emo" who has recently had a water bomb thrown at him by a "chav".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    Seriously when are we just going to wipe all these ***** out?

How should it be done? Forceable serilisation and deportation to far away places is my choice.
    Whats wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    I really agree with the sterilisation. My family have been joking about it for years. But seriously, they reproduce the most out of all the social classes/tribes. The chav population is increasing by the second.
    I think there should be a test about parenthood or something. If you don't pass you're not allowed to reproduce. Sounds Hilterish I know but when you think about it, don't we all wince seeing fat, pregnant bleach blonde 17 year old wacking their 2 year old's round the head in Tesco?

ReputationRep:
    Send them to the moon obviously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo2A_YXarUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    You sound like a 13 year old "emo" who has recently had a water bomb thrown at him by a "chav".
    I'm just saying what everybody is thinking.

Ja wohl mein fuhrer.

You're kidding right?

Calm down, we don't need a 'final solution'.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We should get people like you Sterilised/Sent to Death or labour camps/Incarcerated/Deported/culturally supressed/Re-educated and see how you like it.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure they get a good education.

ReputationRep:
    With the exception that no one else wants to sterilise chavs or send them to death camps.

ReputationRep:
    That's a load of ****.

Here's a short story:

I go to the pub on saturday. I then go into a kebab shop. I come out of the kebab shop for a smoke, and the next thing I know, some chav has grabbed me by the throat and has thrown me onto a car bonnet. My hand found his throat fairly quickly while the other focused on getting his hand off of my throat.

Now, do I hold this against all chavs and think that they should be sterilised? No.

The guy in question was drunk, and for all I know, could've been having a really bad day. Afterwards, things got smoothed over, and we went our separate ways.

The point is, I'm not going to generalise on a stereotype and say that they are all benefit-dodging council house mums, unlike someone else further up the thread. It may not be a glorious sight, but they are not representatives of what makes a "chav".

Also, only one person has agreed with you so far. Out of 4 or 5. So you're wrong. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Seven_three just because you are jealous of the chav camaraderie you so desperately crave in your lonely life, does not justify a final solution. I thought we learnt this from history. :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    to be honest i think none of you are in touch with the real world i mean seriously you all live in fantasy land, chavs are ***** all of them because the ones that arent chavs grow out of it and become normal people but those who never grow out of it are just complete idiots who shouldnt be aloud to reproduce because at 16 no one is mature enough to raise a child and no matter how you morons want to live in fantasy land with your moral highground rubbish and take a look into the real world you will realise that they are all *****, i have grown men at the age of 25 still hanging out with streets corners with 15 year olds, my entire estate is made up of chavs and none of them work and they are all fine, they drink, do drugs and everything else, they are the working class who have realised that "hey we dont need to work to get money!!" people are so quick to judge immigrants saying that they're milking the system to be honest they all need to look a little closer to home, Kids bringing up kids and guess what we have to live with the consequences im not saying kill them but at least educate them as they insist on being children all their lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbits_eat_tigers)
    to be honest i think none of you are in touch with the real world i mean seriously you all live in fantasy land, chavs are ***** all of them because the ones that arent chavs grow out of it and become normal people but those who never grow out of it are just complete idiots who shouldnt be aloud to reproduce because at 16 no one is mature enough to raise a child and no matter how you morons want to live in fantasy land with your moral highground rubbish and take a look into the real world you will realise that they are all *****, i have grown men at the age of 25 still hanging out with streets corners with 15 year olds, my entire estate is made up of chavs and none of them work and they are all fine, they drink, do drugs and everything else, they are the working class who have realised that "hey we dont need to work to get money!!" people are so quick to judge immigrants saying that they're milking the system to be honest they all need to look a little closer to home, Kids bringing up kids and guess what we have to live with the consequences im not saying kill them but at least educate them as they insist on being children all their lives.
    You say this, but then you seem to think a rabbit is capable of eating a tiger.

ReputationRep:
    Errr... wow.

ReputationRep:
    You are rather weird.

ReputationRep:
    This is becoming rather silly now.

ReputationRep:
    It's the wheel of fate mate. Everyone's names are on iit, and it spins. The thing is, when it spins you to the top, it spins someone else to the bottom. Every society has a lower class. It's just something you are going to have to accept. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree with you here OP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Ja wohl mein fuhrer.

You're kidding right?

Calm down, we don't need a 'final solution'.:rolleyes:
    Seconded.

The underlying problem is education.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.