Turn on thread page Beta

Final solution to the chav question (poll) watch

• View Poll Results: How should it be done?
    Sterilisation
    25.64%
    Death/Labour camps
    30.13%
    Incarceration
    3.21%
    Deportation
    7.05%
    Cultural suppression
    5.77%
    Re-education/Indoctrination
    23.08%
    Other (please specify)
    5.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    You sound like a 13 year old "emo" who has recently had a water bomb thrown at him by a "chav".
    :yep:

IMHO - OP is a pompous ass.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my I think you'll find most grow out of that "I love being a chav" stage.

You need to just get on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it how people on tsr consider chavs people who aren't skaters/ emo, but to your question Chav's(asswh****) should be sent to do labour camps. re-education just wastes money and makes uni's even mor ecompetetive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammie300)
    National Service
    Would that really work these days? I can just see them pissing about and treating it like one big joke. They'd probably do stuff to get themselves kicked out. You'd have to undo a lot of human rights to make them see different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    How so? Does your muscular and athletic build worry them? If that's the case, then they must surely weep when passing gyms.
    Not really, it is beacuse I have 3 brothers. I've never had a problem with them tho tbh, around my area they aren't so bad. I'm basically friends with them all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    Not really, it is beacuse I have 3 brothers. I've never had a problem with them tho tbh, around my area they aren't so bad. I'm basically friends with them all.
    So you and your brothers move around as one collective entity, each watching the other's back? And if you're friends with them, why do you want rid of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puma21)
    I don't like it how people on tsr consider chavs people who aren't skaters/ emo, but to your question Chav's(asswh****) should be sent to do labour camps. re-education just wastes money and makes uni's even mor ecompetetive.
    Lol, this post and this whole thread reads like the 'From the Message Boards' parody section in Private Eye magazine

ReputationRep:

It's rather ironic Seven_Three that these chavs you hate so much are the kind of people who most likely share the same views as yours and hate non-whites. :ta:

ReputationRep:
    this poll is not funny
    yes there are a lot of idiot chavs but there are a lot of idiot middle class people too
    do you just plan to go through life killing everyone who is different to you?

I voted Death / Labour camps

ReputationRep:
    So you and your brothers move around as one collective entity, each watching the other's back? And if you're friends with them, why do you want rid of them?
    Well if I have trouble we'll all go to their house and rough them up (tell their mum they've been a naughty boy and were they hide thier pot in thier room). Because they are scum? :confused:

(Original post by Aeolus)
    It's rather ironic Seven_Three that these chavs you hate so much are the kind of people who most likely share the same views as yours and hate non-whites. :ta:
    Hardly, my views are aristocractic and non-materialist, hardly chav like. Yours are the middle class version of proletarian politics.

(Original post by usernamegoeshere)
    this poll is not funny
    yes there are a lot of idiot chavs but there are a lot of idiot middle class people too
    do you just plan to go through life killing everyone who is different to you?
    Hopefully one day. And we should wipe out the middle class ones as well. I think there are middle class and upper class chavs aswell, money doesn't really get rid of the mindset apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Well if I have trouble we'll all go to their house and rough them up (tell their mum they've been a naughty boy and were they hide thier pot in thier room). Because they are scum? :confused:
    Entertain me, have you and your brothers actually ever 'roughed' anyone up, whilst I presume throwing around accusations of pot hiding?

ReputationRep:

Hardly, my views are aristocractic and non-materialist, hardly chav like. Yours are the middle class version of proletarian politics.

Hopefully one day. And we should wipe out the middle class ones as well. I think there are middle class and upper class chavs aswell, money doesn't really get rid of the mindset apparently.

Lol have fun in your fascist state of terror

ReputationRep:
    Entertain me, have you and your brothers actually ever 'roughed' anyone up, whilst I presume throwing around accusations of pot hiding?
    Lol we've got into loads of trouble before, though we're all abit old for that now. A few people. My brother got beaten up wilst playing football in school and so we payed this guy a visit on the weekend. And he got most of the bones in his hand broken beacuse the silly bugger got his hand stuck in his door trying to keep us out so we all gave it a kicking. Apparently he still can't use it properly, he certainly won't look any of us in the face still.

ReputationRep:
    hate them with passion!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    I applaude you on your use of grammar.
    I applaud you on your spelling.

ReputationRep:
    I'm like the Hans Landa of the 'burbs - they call me The Chav Hunter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Ja wohl mein fuhrer.

You're kidding right?

Calm down, we don't need a 'final solution'.:rolleyes:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lol we've got into loads of trouble before, though we're all abit old for that now. A few people. My brother got beaten up wilst playing football in school and so we payed this guy a visit on the weekend. And he got most of the bones in his hand broken beacuse the silly bugger got his hand stuck in his door trying to keep us out so we all gave it a kicking. Apparently he still can't use it properly, he certainly won't look any of us in the face still.
    So why are you different from your average anti-social or violent chav? I mean from what I've read I could classify you as a chav. You seem to have no moral issuse about attacking someone and breaking into their house. Leaving him with lasting damage. Thats pritty thug like.

Or have I judged your wrongly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patricko)
    So why are you different from your average anti-social or violent chav? I mean from what I've read I could classify you as a chav. You seem to have no moral issuse about attacking someone and breaking into their house. Leaving him with lasting damage. Thats pritty thug like.

Or have I judged your wrongly?
    Well he attacked my brother and we got revenge. If you don't let these bullies know you won't be stepped on they'll step on you again without any qualms. I don't think it is thuggish to use violence against violence.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.