Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my first year at ARU, Cambridge in Film and TV Production. How's everyone feeling about starting?

ReputationRep:
    Terrified yet relaxed.

ReputationRep:
    very scared, but can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Im starting in Sept, doing Media and Internet Technology at Cambridge!!! staying in Swinhoe =]

ReputationRep:
    Wow there's a lot more people staying in Swinhoe than I thought!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, should be starting my Legal Practice course at Cambridge in September, staying in the halls on Collier Road.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm living at home, going to the Cambridge campus to study Media and Internet Technology (first year). Look forward to meeting you all!

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my first year at ARU doing English Literature ^_^
    It's a great place to be if you can get past the giant crane in the middle of the campus. VERY annoying :P

Good luck to everybody starting in September.

ReputationRep:
    hey, im living at home and starting first year Media and Internet Technology at cambridge as well!

ReputationRep:
    How is ARU??? recommend it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking for accomodation in the uni halls in anglia ruskin, let me know, want to move back home asap and need someone to swap

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.