Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the LPC at the college of law guildford last year and was accepted. i deferred until this year to complete a masters and have received an email about my new offer. I am not sure if I want to do the LPC now as i still dont have a training contract. Was just wondering if anyone has been in this position and did completing the lpc help them find a contract. also i know i will lose my deposit but some people have told me you have to pay other fees as well if you cancel? thanks.

ReputationRep:
    First thing to do is send them an email asking about any fees you may incur by cancelling but if you really don't want to do it then just pay the fees. I feel the same, i have just been accepted at the Bham Col of Law but havnt got a Training Contract :-(

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.