Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have seen my doctors for over two months now, with the same problem, yet they still don't know whats wrong with me. I'm sick of going in and out of the hospital to have tests and be examine to find their nothing wrong there. I wouldn't mind so much but all they do is give me painkiller (2 types) to help me, but these are pain relef. So like i said do doctors know anything or are they all rubbish?

Regards

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    I have seen my doctors for over two months now, with the same problem, yet they still don't know whats wrong with me. I'm sick of going in and out of the hospital to have tests and be examine to find their nothing wrong there. I wouldn't mind so much but all they do is give me painkiller (2 types) to help me, but these are pain relef. So like i said do doctors know anything or are they all rubbish?

Regards

Anne
    its

Do doctors know anything

not DOES

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)

Regards

Anne
    do you no the background of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its

Do doctors know anything

not DOES
    It's :rolleyes:

Don't be so pedantic in future...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its

Do doctors know anything

not DOES

Very funny, it's my grammer that's all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Well, don't they just look for symptoms and match them up against different problems? Isn't that what doctors do?

and there's my 400th post, now people can adore and respect me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    do you no the background of them?

What do you mean, this is my local doctors and they seem to know nothing at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    What do you mean, this is my local doctors and they seem to know nothing at all
    well there useless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Well, don't they just look for symptoms and match them up against different problems? Isn't that what doctors do?
    That what i thought but they run god nones how many test to find what they are looking for isn't wrong with me, yet the doctor told me other day they don't know whta wrong with me, though i'm getting worst

ReputationRep:
    well there useless

Tell me about it am sick of seing them, but i want to get better so i need to see them, since i can't afford to go private

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    That what i thought but they run god nones how many test to find what they are looking for isn't wrong with me, yet the doctor told me other day they don't know whta wrong with me, though i'm getting worst
    Can't you insist that you need help and they better find out what it is otherwise you're going to sit there screaming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Tell me about it am sick of seing them, but i want to get better so i need to see them, since i can't afford to go private
    what is wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    what is wrong with you

Well i don't know!! I having a pain at my left side of my stomach, which is always there but it's comes in sharp pain where i can't walk, mve or anything, though the sharp pain doesn't last long.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you insist that you need help and they better find out what it is otherwise you're going to sit there screaming?

I have been i see my doctors once a week to see if they know anything better or they just keep giving me pain killers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    Well i don't know!! I having a pain at my left side of my stomach, which is always there but it's comes in sharp pain where i can't walk, mve or anything, though the sharp pain doesn't last long.
    hmmm

do you sit uncomfortably or anything? where do you work or study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    have they checked incase your stomach has a rip or something is digging in it?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm

do you sit uncomfortably or anything? where do you work or study?

I't hurts all the time, though i been at home doing my college work, though my boyfriend had to take last 3 weeks of work to look after little one as i kept going in and out of hospital.

ReputationRep:
    can you not find an internet doctor? they're often fun.

ReputationRep:
    have they checked incase your stomach has a rip or something is digging in it?
    Have they heck, all they done is check my bits, scan me, blood test etc.

Too many to list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    can you not find an internet doctor? they're often fun.
    i dont think an internet doctor would work well.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.