The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

reems23
This is the most god awful, sickeningly happy first post. I suggest you implant a metallic spike up your anus and see the world for what it really is. Average.

No need to be so grumpy :smile:
Being happy isn't a crime... Mr/Madame... You are very rude indeed
Reply 21
Probably. You chose a CPU as a username.
Dire, and that's the West Midlands alone. My mum's from there and it's so :yawn:, I dunno how my cousins can live there. :dontknow:
Sempron
Hey guys and gals,

Okay maybe a wierd question but im bored and would love to hear your feedback lol.

As the title asks....Is my life boring or rather,Do you think my life is boring?

Say what you think....dont care if its nasty lol id appreciate honest responces...maybe it will force me to make a move and change things if i hear some honest feedback.

Discription of my current life!

Im 21 male,West midlands Uk.
I work nights...stacking shelves...im paid okay-ish at over £7 an hour which is better that most jobs in the same type...at least i have a job right?
hmm i leave at 11pm...come home, 5am....sleep till around 4pm (yes alot of sleep) and still tired when i wake..i do this for 4 nights a week.

I have basicly no social life working nights,i cant drive,i have no girlfriend and i still live with the parents.
I find myself getting angry very quick at the simplest of problems aswell...i get depressed easily also....suffred with anxiety for a round 3 years now :frown:
so yeah that pretty sums up my life.

look farward to hearing feedback!!!

- boring is subjective.
- do something about it. problem solve and come up with realistic solutions to your problem.
Reply 24
find your destiny

yes..your life atm i wouldnt like
1Missy_Jxxxx

be glad you're not as negative as he is. :yep:
Keoje
Probably. You chose a CPU as a username.

:lol: :congrats: Good observation. The question has been answered.

Bubbles*de*Milo
Dire, and that's the West Midlands alone. My mum's from there and it's so :yawn:, I dunno how my cousins can live there. :dontknow:

:eyeball:
Reply 27
Make a plan, make some deadlines and achieve them eg:
learn to drive - you'll have so much more freedom
get some more/better qualifications and look for a new job
save enough money to move out of your parents house
go out and socialize when if/when you finish working nights
etc
Reply 28
1Missy_Jxxxx

Rudeness is good.
explosions hurt
You could probably have more fun in a coma.

PMSL.

OP you must have ambitions? Why don't you work towards them?
reems23
Rudeness is good.

Rudeness is unnecessasy when someone is expressing their point of view
rajandkwameali
be glad you're not as negative as he is. :yep:

Thank you very much :smile::smile:
You sound like you're depressed :/
Soloman '90 suggests that night shifts have detrimental effects on social life with 60% of shift workers being divorced.
GET OUT OF NIGHT TIME SHIFT WORK! LOL
also,it sounds like you're suffering from a disruption to your sleep/wake cycle which would explain the anger and short fuse.

Is it obvious i'm studying a psychology A level,thus rendering my conclusions practically invalid? lol
Why can't you motivate yourself to do something about your life if you don't like aspects of it? That's what I do. Also, the internet is not a good place to turn to for motivation. At all.
Reply 34

Yes. Yes it is. Take up a hobby.
sounds very boring and repetitive to me but the worst thing is that it seems you aren't moving towards a future. maybe try and study something
Reply 36
reems23
This is the most god awful, sickeningly happy first post. I suggest you implant a metallic spike up your anus and see the world for what it really is. Average.

explosions hurt
You could probably have more fun in a coma.

Hahahaha.
Reply 37
my life is kinda boring which is why i have applied to uni. I dont have a job but i have a social life...the latter being more important (to me) but of course you can have both. Get out of your routine. Do someting different and refresh your mind
Reply 38

It doesn't matter what anyone else says.

Are YOU happy?
Reply 39
What do you want to do OP? What job would you like to do in your life? Have a think about that, and see what it is you need to do to get there. In the meantime, see if you can hang out with your colleagues, and build up a social network from there. Join a club of some sorts, depending obviously on what your interesting in.

Latest

Trending

Trending