What do you know of Stone Island?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
WarmEye
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Can you pussies afford this ****?
just say hello
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
its what all the football holigans wear, its nice stuff but not worth the money.
WarmEye
Rep:
(Original post by just say hello)
its what all the football holigans wear, its nice stuff but not worth the money.
How the hell can football hooligans afford 400/500 pound jackets?
conditional
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
pretty decent brand with a very good heritage, ruined by ******* footy casuals / hooligans. not so interested it prsonally, but they're doing very interesting things with the creative director of Acronym on their 'shadow project'.

mille miglias are cool. i liked the 20 year anniversary redesign by aitor throup. i'd never wear the brand, ruined by the people who wear it.
Finbar21
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by WarmEye)
mugging opposing fans
x_LiNk_x
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It's a prerequisite to becoming a chav.
not-another-number
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Nowadays when somebody says Stone Island, I just think of football hooligans.
WarmEye
Rep:
(Original post by x_LiNk_x)
It's a prerequisite to becoming a chav.
I'm from Canada originally I have lived in the UK for almost 2 years (as im attending uni here). So i dont really know the whole chav thing. How can chavs afford this ****? I'm actually in debt now having bought several coats and knitwear...
conditional
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
there's a lot of fake SI
amenhotep
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I'm from Canada originally I have lived in the UK for almost 2 years (as im attending uni here). So i dont really know the whole chav thing. How can chavs afford this ****? I'm actually in debt now having bought several coats and knitwear...
Fakes?

Stick two buttons on a sleeve and attach a label...
x_LiNk_x
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I hope you kept the receipt.
just say hello
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
well, most of them will say they bought it from a posh shop and will almost certainly say how much they paid for it, but the truth is you can get decent fakes from the market for £15-£20 that look identical.

so go to the market and get a fake just tell your mates that you paid a stupid amount for it
CharlieDon'tSurf
Report 11 years ago
I know this nerd wore it and we stole his badge. It is also flexed by wannbe hooligans.
CharlieDon'tSurf
Report 11 years ago
lmao obviously you know very little if you didn't know that the only people that wear it attend football matches, and often partake in the violence. I am not joking when I say the only people, either.
jackgittes
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Brilliant and innovative brand. Not so keen on some of the newer stuff but released lots of timeless pieces. Can't believe some people would wear fake gear??

CharlieDon'tSurf - you are an idiot.
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Football hooligans aren't necessarily young, poor chavs. Many hooligans are very well-to-do, have legitimate jobs, families, everything. Don't generalise.
Paul123321
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Stone island is a great brand when you come to think of it it's not that expensive if you realise all of the chemistry gone into some of the coats it's crazy. People say your only buying he label but your not with stone island you an buy badge and buttons on ebay for 20 quid (real) but the jacket itself will still cost the same price the same with, CP company which is owners also own along with MA.STRUM. The quality is amazing I have a jacket that is going on 16 years old and still looks in great condition.
LFC5X
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Lol, I was wearing Stone Island in school....****** what YOU know about that? Grew out of that phase when I realised I didn't wanna get a record for punching random Stoke fans. (Seriously, **** Stoke away)

Seriously though mate, don't wear that **** Saturday 3'o clock
Zulu warrior
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Wearing stone island is statement is two ways, yeah im up for it and can afford to get it wrecked. Secondly those that wear it usually have no interest in fighting with "shirts" who are at a match with the missus and kids. Its about identity and culture. Tribal warfare. So the haters and fakers don't hurt.
WarmEye
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Dear God I was such a child 5 years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.41%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.69%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (139)
26.13%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.27%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (256)
48.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.38%

Watched Threads