Turn on thread page Beta

What do you know of Stone Island? watch

ReputationRep:
    Can you pussies afford this ****?

ReputationRep:
    its what all the football holigans wear, its nice stuff but not worth the money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just say hello)
    its what all the football holigans wear, its nice stuff but not worth the money.
    How the hell can football hooligans afford 400/500 pound jackets?

ReputationRep:
    pretty decent brand with a very good heritage, ruined by ******* footy casuals / hooligans. not so interested it prsonally, but they're doing very interesting things with the creative director of Acronym on their 'shadow project'.

mille miglias are cool. i liked the 20 year anniversary redesign by aitor throup. i'd never wear the brand, ruined by the people who wear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    mugging opposing fans

ReputationRep:
    It's a prerequisite to becoming a chav.

ReputationRep:
    Nowadays when somebody says Stone Island, I just think of football hooligans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_LiNk_x)
    It's a prerequisite to becoming a chav.
    I'm from Canada originally I have lived in the UK for almost 2 years (as im attending uni here). So i dont really know the whole chav thing. How can chavs afford this ****? I'm actually in debt now having bought several coats and knitwear...

ReputationRep:
    there's a lot of fake SI

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Canada originally I have lived in the UK for almost 2 years (as im attending uni here). So i dont really know the whole chav thing. How can chavs afford this ****? I'm actually in debt now having bought several coats and knitwear...
    Fakes?

Stick two buttons on a sleeve and attach a label...

ReputationRep:
    I hope you kept the receipt.

ReputationRep:
    well, most of them will say they bought it from a posh shop and will almost certainly say how much they paid for it, but the truth is you can get decent fakes from the market for £15-£20 that look identical.

so go to the market and get a fake just tell your mates that you paid a stupid amount for it

ReputationRep:
    I know this nerd wore it and we stole his badge. It is also flexed by wannbe hooligans.

ReputationRep:
    lmao obviously you know very little if you didn't know that the only people that wear it attend football matches, and often partake in the violence. I am not joking when I say the only people, either.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant and innovative brand. Not so keen on some of the newer stuff but released lots of timeless pieces. Can't believe some people would wear fake gear??

CharlieDon'tSurf - you are an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Football hooligans aren't necessarily young, poor chavs. Many hooligans are very well-to-do, have legitimate jobs, families, everything. Don't generalise.

ReputationRep:
    Stone island is a great brand when you come to think of it it's not that expensive if you realise all of the chemistry gone into some of the coats it's crazy. People say your only buying he label but your not with stone island you an buy badge and buttons on ebay for 20 quid (real) but the jacket itself will still cost the same price the same with, CP company which is owners also own along with MA.STRUM. The quality is amazing I have a jacket that is going on 16 years old and still looks in great condition.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I was wearing Stone Island in school....****** what YOU know about that? Grew out of that phase when I realised I didn't wanna get a record for punching random Stoke fans. (Seriously, **** Stoke away)

Seriously though mate, don't wear that **** Saturday 3'o clock

ReputationRep:
    Wearing stone island is statement is two ways, yeah im up for it and can afford to get it wrecked. Secondly those that wear it usually have no interest in fighting with "shirts" who are at a match with the missus and kids. Its about identity and culture. Tribal warfare. So the haters and fakers don't hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God I was such a child 5 years ago

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.