Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you know of Stone Island? Watch

ReputationRep:
    dj target loves it
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    People say expensive clothes aren't worth their price.

But in reality a stone island t shirt for, lets say £50, will still feel wearable and have the same attention given to it after going through that same £50 on similar Primarni t shirts, which tear easily and feel awful in my opinion.

Stone Island's reflective items and turtle pieces are really cool too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP0TIFY)
    People say expensive clothes aren't worth their price.

But in reality a stone island t shirt for, lets say £50, will still feel wearable and have the same attention given to it after going through that same £50 on similar Primarni t shirts, which tear easily and feel awful in my opinion.

Stone Island's reflective items and turtle pieces are really cool too.
    The stone island jackets, jumpers and jeans are crazy, the quality of them. Not T-Shirts though, I dont think their worth the price.

ReputationRep:
    I only wear stone island without the label. The high end £900 Jackets have buttons on the inside so you can put the badge on the inside which I think is much classier. People that buy fakes definitely won't wear SI without the badge it would defeat the object of buying fakes. Those that know will know what you're wearing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.