Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm an American who's applying to UK unis and I just received an email that said my application status has been changed, but I have not yet received my UCAS welcome letter! Is there any way I can get my info via telephone or something???

ReputationRep:
    fraid your application has been cancelled :headfire:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tel: 011 44 1242 222 444, open Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 (UK time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    fraid your application has been cancelled :headfire:
    No, I cannot see that happening. Are you being serious? I only applied less than two weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiePixie)
    Tel: 011 44 1242 222 444, open Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 (UK time)
    Okay. Thanks much!

ReputationRep:
    same here I didn't get mine yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stella476)
    Hi everyone. I'm an American who's applying to UK unis and I just received an email that said my application status has been changed, but I have not yet received my UCAS welcome letter! Is there any way I can get my info via telephone or something???
    My application status changed before I recieved my welcoming letter ^^ dont worry that just means one of your unis has offered or rejected you a place. just wait for the letter

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried logging into Track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    same here I didn't get mine yet
    Okay. When did your application turned in? I think the international ones take longer, so I am just freaking out a bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bax-man)
    Have you tried logging into Track?
    I haven't received my application letter yet, so I cannot do so yet. Is there any way I can get the info via phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    My application status changed before I recieved my welcoming letter ^^ dont worry that just means one of your unis has offered or rejected you a place. just wait for the letter
    ^_^ Oh my goodness I hope that is what it is... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Okay. When did your application turned in? I think the international ones take longer, so I am just freaking out a bit...
    I sent my application on the 22nd and I'm a UK student. Someone said you can on track and go on the "forgot login details" and they'll send you a new one but to be honest I'm holding out until the end of the week where I might get the letter.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received my application letter yet, so I cannot do so yet. Is there any way I can get the info via phone?
    You can log into track even if you haven't received UCAS welcome letter yet.

ReputationRep:
    you still may be able to log into track, your personal id number is often the same as your personal id from when you entered you details and made your choices.

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on the 22nd and I'm a UK student. Someone said you can on track and go on the "forgot login details" and they'll send you a new one but to be honest I'm holding out until the end of the week where I might get the letter.
    my welcome letter took at least 3 weeks to arrive after I applied back in October, don't worry about, its just a backlog cos of all the last minute processed applications

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks. Oooh I just realised thatI turned mine in on the 22nd, not 15th (forgot about the extension). Yea, going to the UK for uni has been my lifelong dream, so I don't think I can wait any longer!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The details are the same as you use in Apply. The Personal ID it asks for is the same as what showed when you logged into apply, without the dashes.

ReputationRep:
    If your worried what i did was go onto track - and then i claimed that i forgot my I-D for track, they send you an email straight through with your new I.D, it is then possible to get onto track without the welcome letter.

EDIT: oops, posted this after it has already been mentioned/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    my welcome letter took at least 3 weeks to arrive after I applied back in October, don't worry about, its just a backlog cos of all the last minute processed applications
    Ha, yea in the US, there is no advantage to applying early, so I was confused when I realised that I could have applied earlier. Wish I had!

ReputationRep:
    Just log on to track - use forgot my details link if your UCAS ID from apply won't work.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.