The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Paul Bartram
If your worried what i did was go onto track - and then i claimed that i forgot my I-D for track, they send you an email straight through with your new I.D, it is then possible to get onto track without the welcome letter.

EDIT: oops, posted this after it has already been mentioned/

Thank you :smile:
Reply 21
Lasuil
my welcome letter took at least 3 weeks to arrive after I applied back in October, don't worry about, its just a backlog cos of all the last minute processed applications

Thanks I got worried that's all , I thought they wouldn't send my application on time but luckily I got acknowledgments.
Reply 22
if your status has changed go onto "apply" take the ID number and try logging into track, your user name and password are the same
Strange, I sent my application 20 minutes before the deadline and received my welcome letter within a few days.
Reply 24
Oh yeah your welcome letter and offers/acknowledgements/rejections may take longer for certain universities if you are deferring - i got mine later than people applying for 2010 starts, whereas i applied for 2011 start. :smile:
Reply 25
AHHH!!!! Now they need my passport information first!!!

But thanks to all for helping me get into my account :smile:

AHH!!! I need to go home and find my passport during lunch!!
*freaking out!*
Stella476
I haven't received my application letter yet, so I cannot do so yet. Is there any way I can get the info via phone?

You can log in before you get your 'welcome letter'

just need username, password and ucas I.D

your tracks obvs running by 2weeks in - so go and try it!
A.galloway
you still may be able to log into track, your personal id number is often the same as your personal id from when you entered you details and made your choices.

the personal id isn't often the same. it IS the same number.

EDIT: unless as indianpixie pointed out this isn't your first application cycle

(sorry my bad :smile:)
rainbowbex
the personal id isn't often the same. it IS the same number.

Unless the applicant has applied in previous years, in which case its the number from the first application.
IndiePixie
Unless the applicant has applied in previous years, in which case its the number from the first application.

point noted. will edit first post :smile:
Reply 30
Paul Bartram
If your worried what i did was go onto track - and then i claimed that i forgot my I-D for track, they send you an email straight through with your new I.D, it is then possible to get onto track without the welcome letter.

EDIT: oops, posted this after it has already been mentioned/

lol this is what I did when I got impatient waiting for the letter XD

Latest

Trending

Trending