The Student Room Group

Getting into sixth form- help!

My predicted grade for Citizenship (according to my teacher) was a E but according to my report attached to my school application going to college, my predicted grade is a C. Is it alright to tipex the ‘E’ I wrote for my application out, and put in a C? I got my application with reports & predicted grades attached on Friday (2 days after getting my report saying I got an E for citizenship) which said I am predicted a C, was it right for me to correct it to a C if my report attached to my application was a C? Do you think they upgraded it in those 2 days?

Do colleges ring the school up to confirm grades or do they go by reports already attached to my final college application?
Reply 1
You should be fine by doing that. If it says C on your predicted grades report then that's what you're predicted :smile:
Reply 2
ok
will colleges get annoyed if Ive done the wrong thing- will they think i purposely lied?
People make mistakes, I can't see them being too bothered, especially if all your other grades are right. I doubt they'll ring up to check, other than wanting to see your results slip come results day or asking for a reference from your school :nah:

Latest

Trending

Trending