Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive had my Uggs for a while now and they are wearing well! The heels are as good as new, which is a relief cos I think it looks so silly when people end up without a heel at one side! Ive seen some girls wearing 'fake' uggs just walking on the material of the boot the heels were so slanted! I paid a bit more and bought the care kit, and its been worth it I think, my boots literally repel water unless its really heavy rain (and then i wouldnt wear them anyway!)... and i got some marks on them and the shampoo stuff got it out easily Only slight damage to mine is from the snow over christmas, they got quite wet at the front and thats left them a little bit thin on the front, but id def say they are worth the money They fit your feet sooo well, they hug more like a lace up shoe, and even though the sheepskin has worn down, they are still super comfy! Go for it !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.