Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Would I have to pay to sit a course, I'm 17 and thinking about doing one next year aswell as college. Also can you do Higher English, Physics or RMPS via open university?

If you are studying full time at another institution then, yes you will have to pay.

what do you meen by higher english, physics and RMPS? Do you mean degree level? if so , then yes.

(Original post by alex282)
    Would I have to pay to sit a course, I'm 17 and thinking about doing one next year aswell as college. Also can you do Higher English, Physics or RMPS via open university?
    You wouldn't be able to do Higher English, Physics or RMPS through the open uni. They're SQA courses. You can usually do Highers at college though, the Highers they offer will obviously vary from college to college.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.