Turn on thread page Beta

No real friends and anxiety problems:( watch

Announcements

I'm really not happy with my life.It all started when i moved to a new city so had to move schools.It's been very hard fitting in because i am a foreigner and the people at my school are racist towards me.They were all in groups when i went there and didn't even want to be friends with me.However there was a girl(foreigner as well) whom i finally became friends with,she was also lonely.We don't share much in common and she ignores me sometimes.I really feel down and i sometimes wish i was dead,it's really boring and depressing when you dont have someone to talk to about anything.Anyway a new girl came after me then we made friends but like the other one we don't share much in common.I'm the one who has to start a conversation always,they seem uninterested in what i say and i can't even talk to them about problems i have because when i try to they change the subject.

My confidence has been knocked down and i now have anxiety problems.I feel anxious about everything and this is making me depressed.I have noone to turn to and i just had to get this off my chest.

I'm moving to a different school for Sixth Form and I'm actually scared that the same thing will happen.Please if you have any advice on how i can make friends when i move schools and on whatever i have said help me.Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.