Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

so i got an interview for Primary Education (BEd) at Strathclyde and Univeristy of Glasgow (Dumfries campus). The one in Strath is a group interview and the one in Glasgow has a written task. I was wondering if anyone was in the same position as me or if they had went through either interview and give me some tips?

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have an interview for STratchlyde too! Im so nervous! Mines is on the 18th! Any idea what the chosen topics are that we have to discuss?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an interview for strathclyde on the 23rd! Do you know the topics? I'm so nervous haha xxx

ReputationRep:
    hey i got an interview at dundee, aberdeen and stirling. Dundee on Wednesday soo nervous! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I had an interview at both Dundee and Strathclyde.
    Dundee is a really good interview. I really enjoyed the way they set it up and put you at ease throughout the whole thing. Even make you teas and coffees! Very Impressed. The only advice I can really give with the presentation is to just get up there and do it. I was the only one to do it without notes and they seemed genuinely impressed by that. They aren't looking for how good your presentation is but how you present it. Remember you aren't going to stand up and teach a class with notes. Interview lasts around two hours and I couldn't believe how quickly the time had passed.
    Strathclyde seemed quite poorly organised in comparison to be honest. Only lasting roughly 30 mins. With some ridiculous questions.
    However was impressed at how quickly both got back to me. Dundee not even a week and Strathclyde exactly a week. I got conditionals for both .
    I also applied to Stirling, but haven't heard anything at all from them.

Hope this helps.
    Becca

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.