Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did a quick search but didn't find anything..

No macros run.. e.g.: endnote. I tried "enable all macros" but without success, so probably it has something to do with Visual Basic, which I read somewhere just now is (officially) disabled in or no longer comes with Office 2007 (??).

Can anyone tell me how to use endNote with Word 2007? EndNote does show up in the "Add-Ins", but it just won't let me insert any references since "macros are disabled", but enabling them doesn't work (see above).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Did a quick search but didn't find anything..

No macros run.. e.g.: endnote. I tried "enable all macros" but without success, so probably it has something to do with Visual Basic, which I read somewhere just now is (officially) disabled in or no longer comes with Office 2007 (??).

Can anyone tell me how to use endNote with Word 2007? EndNote does show up in the "Add-Ins", but it just won't let me insert any references since "macros are disabled", but enabling them doesn't work (see above).

EndNote X1 and later are compatible with Word 2007. The tools should install on all supported operating systems.

EndNote X is compatible with Microsoft Word 2007. The EndNote X Cite While You Write toolbar should install into the Addins tab in Word 2007, and the tools should function as designed.

If the CWYW tools do not load automatically, instructions on how to install the EndNote toolbar into Word 2007: here: http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/cwyw/faq43.asp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    EndNote X1 and later are compatible with Word 2007. The tools should install on all supported operating systems.

EndNote X is compatible with Microsoft Word 2007. The EndNote X Cite While You Write toolbar should install into the Addins tab in Word 2007, and the tools should function as designed.

If the CWYW tools do not load automatically, instructions on how to install the EndNote toolbar into Word 2007: here: http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/cwyw/faq43.asp
    Thanks. I already have EndNote installed, and the EndNote toolbar is there in the Add Ins in Word 2007. The commands just don't function (as described above).

It is an older version though, so that may be the problem..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Thanks. I already have EndNote installed, and the EndNote toolbar is there in the Add Ins in Word 2007. The commands just don't function (as described above).

It is an older version though, so that may be the problem..
    Install the latest version or download a compatibility patch..

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.