Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muscle Costume on Fat person... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi -

I have a fancy dress party to go to this Sunday but am worried my costume won't fit...

I ordered a medium Superman costume online, one with a muscle effect on the chest. I ordered a medium which is for a chest size of up to 40" - and 40" is the largest measurement around my chest.

I'm worried that the costume won't look right on me though. I have moobs and a bit of a belly, and am not sure how the 'muscle' part will look on someone who doesn't have a flat chest?

Can anyone tell me? Should I order a different costume?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Moobs :teehee:

I'm sorry I have nothing productive to offer

ReputationRep:
    Great responses so far. Aren't there any fancy dress shops in close proximity to your house or in your town? Surely the best thing to do would be to try something similar on first so you know.

Also what's the returns policy on the suit you ordered?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.