Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Caucasians - Ever Been Racially Assaulted? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if any caucasians on here have ever been attacked/insulted for the colour of their skin. It's happened to me, but you obviously don't hear about that racism because institutions/the media prefer to ignore it. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    this is gonna go down well

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for this thread to get detonated by the Drama Bomb. I'll be watching this very closely :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I never have, racism should be kept friendly, too harsh if it's out of hate.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    yes, by those asians in big groups :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    I've been called "potato picker" 'cos I'm Irish, but as far as being white goes, not personally, but my friend was called "blood clot" in brixton once:p:

Yeah this one time someone at school came up to me and said, "Hey, honkey."

A few months later when I had a comeback, I said to him on MSN, "Yo, you can be a honkey but still be hung like a donkey."

That shut him up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    yes, by those asians in big groups :wtf:
    What's wrong with asians. Men of any race in big groups are usually violent.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah but I choose to ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    Verbally, yes. A number of times in good ol' Birmingham. But I didn't really care; it's usually just groups of horny asian chavs.

ReputationRep:
    Yes actually.

I was called a white ******* does that count?

What an insult... you white *******!
    Well yes, thank you for pointing that out. I am white and am a ******* - I am glad you recognise this.

Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    I've been shouted at many times in the street for looking Asian even though I'm 100% Scottish. If that counts :P

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I have. I've heard of it happening to other people several times, though (and I live in an areas which you wouldn't describe as having racial tension or severe lack of integration).

ReputationRep:
    Only by fellow crackers and milkies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puma21)
    What's wrong with asians. Men of any race in big groups are usually violent.:confused:
    they were tempted to finger rape me- gang fingering :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHA... white people don't know what racism is, i grew up with it every day since i was a young child from the tolerant white people.

If you think you have had racist abuse you don't know what it is....

Wait till you have bricks thrown at your house, being physically attacked, called names, insulted at work.... the list goes on.

You are not victims.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I was once called a White C*nt !! so close to laying him out but then relised i'd end up being done for racism ..... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechazoid)
    AHAHAHA... white people don't know what racism is, i grew up with it every day since i was a young child from the tolerant white people.

If you think you have had racist abuse you don't know what it is....

Wait till you have bricks thrown at your house, being physically attacked, called names, insulted at work.... the list goes on.

You are not victims.
    Agreed tbh.

Being called "milkman" is hardly racist abuse, and also pretty retarded in a western dominant society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Yeah this one time someone at school came up to me and said, "Hey, honkey."

A few months later when I had a comeback, I said to him on MSN, "Yo, you can be a honkey but still be hung like a donkey."

That shut him up.
    Honkey. LOL.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.