Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by milkytea)
    I've been called "potato picker" 'cos I'm Irish, but as far as being white goes, not personally, but my friend was called "blood clot" in brixton once:p:

No.

I think you'll find it was 'bloodclaat' which is supposed to be 'blood cloth' which is supposed to be a tampon.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why did the "Black people" thread get 8 (160+ responses :lolwut:) pages in the same time it's taken this one to reach the second page? Also what was it about? I didn't get to read (and laugh at) any of the replies before it got censored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechazoid)
    AHAHAHA... white people don't know what racism is, i grew up with it every day since i was a young child from the tolerant white people.

If you think you have had racist abuse you don't know what it is....

Wait till you have bricks thrown at your house, being physically attacked, called names, insulted at work.... the list goes on.

You are not victims.
    Thats perfetic! So lesser forms of racism don't exist? or is it just that white people somehow cannot possibly be on the end of any racial abuse?

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Why did the "Black people" thread get 8 (160+ responses :lolwut:) pages in the same time it's taken this one to reach the second page? Also what was it about? I didn't get to read (and laugh at) any of the replies before it got censored
    Because this thread is a serious one, not one about trains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart92)
    Thats perfetic! So lesser forms of racism don't exist? or is it just that white people somehow cannot possibly be on the end of any racial abuse?

Yeh someone called you milky....

I been attacked like 20 times... and not with words.....

You don't know what racism is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)

loool best thread in a while
    it was a troll thread dissing black people as usual
    which a magically amazing person turned into a train thread
    then everyone began posting pictures of trains ...
    TWAS GREAAAAT :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i was once called an invisibile milkman mother ******

i contemplated suicide and all kinds of things.. it pissess me off!!

ReputationRep:

ding ding.

Everyone who has said "yes" in this thread is stupid. Being called 'Honkey' 'White C*nt' etc. isn't a proper "racial assault".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Verbally, yes. A number of times in good ol' Birmingham. But I didn't really care; it's usually just groups of horny asian chavs.
    Horny eh?

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Verbally yes....physically? well the guy did push me reasonably often but not sure if this ever happened at the same time as the racist remarks or if this would count as assault
    Yes by a guy in school. But more often the abuse was because he thought i was/looked jewish (well I'm not religious but i have some jewish ancestry) and he really doesn't like jews. But to be fair he didn't really like any group or race except his own - he (as he made clear in hearing range of teachers who did nothing) loved to say how much he hates white people, jews (in particular), hindus etc.

Such lovely school memories - being greeted by "JEW!!" or "JOOOOW" and of course "dirty jew" everytime he saw me or i entered our formroom. I know i'm not actually jewish but I still found him offensive because a) jewish ancestry b)being a decent person

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHA... white people don't know what racism is, i grew up with it every day since i was a young child from the tolerant white people.

Wait till you have bricks thrown at your house, being physically attacked, called names, insulted at work.... the list goes on.

You are not victims.
    Haha sure sure, just because the media will never report a racist attack against caucasians.

I know what racism is, thanks. You listed 4 things in your "criteria for real racism" and I've had 3 out of the 4 happen against me because of the colour of my skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayostunner)
    loool best thread in a while
    it was a troll thread dissing black people as usual
    which a magically amazing person turned into a train thread
    then everyone began posting pictures of trains ...
    TWAS GREAAAAT :awesome:
    Best moment of my life tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Was called a white ****** once.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was like 6 or 7 me and my friends got into an argument with these pakistani kids and they said our skin was like ice cream. Apart from that, not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    they were tempted to finger rape me- gang fingering :wtf:
    blimey

ReputationRep:

You are not victims.
    And where was this then?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

OK Ye so this person wasnt physically attacked no instead they surrounded him chanting "milky bar kid" until he fell unconscious to the floor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBr0H13jPx0

ReputationRep:

so by your logic somebody receiving more serious abuse stops less serious abuse as counting as abuse at all?
    In that case you being attacked 20 times and your house being bricked pales in significance compared to being gassed to death for being jewish...so by your logic the abuse you suffered isn't abuse at all?

ReputationRep:

Liar.

ReputationRep:
    yup, verbally (and frequently) by a crowd/group of asian lads

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.