Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry but this thread is obviously missing some BNP linkage .

ReputationRep:
    hmmm

(Original post by megara)
    Honkey. LOL.
    I know. I'm not even white. That's what offended me the most.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    lol. just, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    lol. just, lol.
    lol thats how i feel too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechazoid)
    White people complaining about racism is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. I'm sure you have a mate who's mate's uncle's best mate's son's friend got beat up by a gang of racist asians. The reality is it abrely ever happens....

Whereas it is common place for ethnic minorities to recieve physical, verbal, economic, etc abuse because theya re a dfiferent race.....

you simply have no idea.
    The reason you cant accept that racism can go both ways is because your more than likely in these gangs of racist asians that "rarely" target white people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca871)
    I've been shouted at many times in the street for looking Asian even though I'm 100% Scottish. If that counts :P
    If thats your picture in the profile, than how an earth do you look asian?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Never been racially abused... ever.

Had plenty of verbal abuse thrown at me by other white people though:confused:...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart92)
    The reason you cant accept that racism can go both ways is because your more than likely in these gangs of racist asians that "rarely" target white people!

No I am not in any asian gang.... i grew up in an all white area, with no asian people around. I most certainly will not allow my kids to grow up in the same sort of area, i will move to a multi cultural area....

White people can be savages.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. But then again the town I grew up in is like 97% white (Worcester yo) and I'm now in France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I know. I'm not even white. That's what offended me the most.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:
    That is weird.

ReputationRep:
    Only once or twice verbally, nothing serious.

Once I was at the curry mile in manchester with my brother and this random guy called us "*effing* white dogs" for no reason. We just laughed it off and were more surprised than anything.

Only other times were in Japan, but I was the first white some older people had ever seen in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    No.

I think you'll find it was 'bloodclaat' which is supposed to be 'blood cloth' which is supposed to be a tampon.:yep:
    Oh right haha. I'll ask, I think she thought the guy said blood clot, but she might have misheard.

(Original post by av2606)
    Brixton is really mixed now and has changed completely. I find that hard to believe unless it was 20 years ago.
    It was probably a bit longer than that, it was a friend of my parents that told me about it. I know it's a lot different yeh.

ReputationRep:
    I got called 'cracker' once, I cried for days.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever seen this happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    they were tempted to finger rape me- gang fingering :wtf:
    That sucks
    Walk with a whistle and peper spray, learn how to run fast :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I called someone a 'pale zombie' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow! This is really sad! I've been racially abused... But that's normal... I'm black! Sorry to hear about this guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Ew... it's a bit racist in itself to state that no caucasian person could ever be racially abused.

(Original post by mechazoid)
    White people can be savages.
    Wow! Really? Thanks for letting me know that. I'll try to tame my inner beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart92)
    Thats perfetic! So lesser forms of racism don't exist? or is it just that white people somehow cannot possibly be on the end of any racial abuse?
    No you completely miss his point. He is saying that people complain and make a big deal about being called honkey and white boy when he has suffered far more then silly immature insults.

This bit is not directed to you but to those who have said attacks on whites wont get reported in the media = wtf?! Its rare to not be greeted with headlines such as Asian boy rapes women or muslim gang terrorises estate? I have yet to see headlines along the lines of White british yobs cause mother and daughter suicide or white youths tie boy to railway track.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.