Turn on thread page Beta

N97 Mini or Bold 9700 (Vodafone) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The time has come for an upgrade and I don't know which phone to choose.

The Bold at £35 per month comes with:
    600 mins
    Ultd texts
    Blackberry Internet Solution
    500mb of mobile internet and webmail

The N97 mini at £35 per month also comes with:
    900 mins
    Unltd texts
    Unltd landline calls
    Unltd Mobile Internet

Which one do you think I should choose and if i got the Blackberry will I be able to use MSN Messenger (will it come under the 500mb of mobile internet?).

Also, which one do you think is the better phone overall? Many of my friends have told me that if I phone up Vodafone and tell them I have been with them for quite some time now and would like them to lower the price to £25-£30 with the same plans as above for the Blackberry (or else I'll leave) they will agree to definitely come to a compromise.

Thank you. Any advice will be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't let things like the extra 300 mins on the nokia affect your decision, unless you use the phone a lot

I'm not a blackberry fan but I'd say the blackberry out of those two. The N97 touchscreen isn't capacitive so is bloody annoying.

General internet use will come in far lower than the 500mb. I use the internet on my iPhone alot yet it only comes to about 20mb a month at most

I guess haggling is worth a try, i've heard lots of occasions where people have threatened to leave and they've offered a better deal

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.