Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi!

I've been with my bf/soon to be fiancé lol for 3 years now. We've decided not to splash out and we HAVE to make eachother gifts.

I've finally decided to make a box with little notes and coupons on them. I got the idea from yahoo answers lol. EG.:

• One 10 minute back rub
    • Win a argument etc... What else could I write lol?

I'm planning on putting little sweets in the box, some beads and sequences (or maybe not as he might eat them lol), painkiller tablets with a note saying I know I nag nd always give him headaches... What else lol. It's a 15x15x9 cm box.

any 4 lined poems either lol?

ReputationRep:
    anal sex "coupon" :mmm:

seriously I don't get the logic behind these coupon ideas. I've read about them before but they sound so ridiculous. If I wanted a back rub I'd ask for it I wouldn't say oh look i has coupon back rub time. What if the partner didn't feel like it? It just feels so forced and pathetic.

I don't know about coupons and stuff, but this year I've made my other half a present too. I've printed off or drawn a picture of everything that reminds me of him each on a little piece of paper (and stuck them on coloured card to make them prettier). It's surprising how many things you can think of once you get going. For example, I have jelly beans, ribena, giiiiaaaannnt tvs, physics, particular films we've seen together, cricket, Sri Lanka. I then put them all in a big brown envelope and tied it up with a big silver bow. Maybe you could incorporate the two ideas together?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know about coupons and stuff, but this year I've made my other half a present too. I've printed off or drawn a picture of everything that reminds me of him each on a little piece of paper (and stuck them on coloured card to make them prettier). It's surprising how many things you can think of once you get going. For example, I have jelly beans, ribena, giiiiaaaannnt tvs, physics, particular films we've seen together, cricket, Sri Lanka. I then put them all in a big brown envelope and tied it up with a big silver bow. Maybe you could incorporate the two ideas together?

Oh thank you! You are fab. That's a GREAT idea!

ReputationRep:
    put sex cheques in that he can 'cash' IE a day of you being his sex slave, you have to dress in an outfit if his choice, he gets to pick the next place you both **** etc etc

ReputationRep:
    seriously..

the most romantic thing my boyfriend has done for me is decorated our room in red petals and candles it was lovely...

red petals all over our bed with two dozen red roses and a big bear holding a heart....

and the candles on our shelf aswell as some shaped as a heart....

this shouldnt cost alot if you buy other types of flower petals (he wont know any differnt) for the petals over the floor and bed.
    and candles can be cheap to.

i would never give my boyfriend coupons coz he would not like that coz he can get that for free if he jus asks and also if you have coupons for things it kinda breaks the romantic streak in it.

Holly.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    put sex cheques in that he can 'cash' IE a day of you being his sex slave, you have to dress in an outfit if his choice, he gets to pick the next place you both **** etc etc
    Uh yeah... that is really romantic.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    Uh yeah... that is really romantic.... :rolleyes:

oh im very sorry :rolleyes:

you should put loads of pics of teddy bears, pink hearts and flowers in it :rolleyes:

men like sexy time, end of :yep: i bet most guys would much prefer their gf to dress as a sexy nurse rather than give them a teddy for instance
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

you should put loads of pics of teddy bears, pink hearts and flowers in it :rolleyes:

men like sexy time, end of :yep: i bet most guys would much prefer their gf to dress as a sexy nurse rather than give them a teddy for instance
    There is a LOT in between kitch (teddy bears) and sexually aggressive (roleplay!) Pretty sure most of the boyfriends I've had would have felt a bit uncomfortable if I'd talked about dressing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryDay)
    There is a LOT in between kitch (teddy bears) and sexually aggressive (roleplay!) Pretty sure most of the boyfriends I've had would have felt a bit uncomfortable if I'd talked about dressing up.
    youve never slipped into something sexy for a partner? not just talking outfit btw, even sexy undies and heels is 'dressing up'

ReputationRep:

You really have no concept of romance do you? Even guys appreciate a variation to the routine of "****, **** some more, I know! let's **** again" once in a while y'know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    You really have no concept of romance do you? Even guys appreciate a variation to the routine of "****, **** some more, I know! let's **** again" once in a while y'know...
    Agree with this.

More importantly, +rep for your sig. I've seriously just lol'd for about ten minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)

i dont do romance tbh im the least romantic person ever, romance makes me feel ikky and its too girly for me

im just going on what my guy would prefer tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Bob!)
    Agree with this.

More importantly, +rep for your sig. I've seriously just lol'd for about ten minutes!
    Tahnkies, hope it was the cartoon you were laughing at! :p: just kidding

And tink, I guess if that's the experience you're going on, then you can't really be blamed, but now you know for the future- some boys like a little non-sexual gesture now and then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.