i will have more than 2,600

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    wow
    Not sure if I'll even make 2000 now. Life suddenly got a lot busier for me as of late. I almost made the 100 post per day average though lol. 95.56 So close, yet so far. Anyway, merry Christmas etc people. The phone is ringing and life wants a word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Not sure if I'll even make 2000 now. Life suddenly got a lot busier for me as of late. I almost made the 100 post per day average though lol. 95.56 So close, yet so far. Anyway, merry Christmas etc people. The phone is ringing and life wants a word.
    There is hope for Mr White, Vienna and I!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    i won the race to 2,000.Now its 3,000.

ReputationRep:
    i might just make it to 2000, depends on how busy christmas is....and im going away for new year.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i won the race to 2,000.Now its 3,000.
    *chuckles* 17 January I finish work mate. 18 January I move towns. Not sure if I'll be able to find the time to come back. Which does beg the question of how long an account remains active before it automatically gets dropped. I would hate for someone else to get my name etc. Would I be right in guessing I've got one month before it expires through lack of use???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *chuckles* 17 January I finish work mate. 18 January I move towns. Not sure if I'll be able to find the time to come back. Which does beg the question of how long an account remains active before it automatically gets dropped. I would hate for someone else to get my name etc. Would I be right in guessing I've got one month before it expires through lack of use???
    I don't know if it ever expires, I think it might be permanent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    no your account is yours for as long as you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i might just make it to 2000, depends on how busy christmas is....and im going away for new year.

love Katy ***
    i dont believe it i have overtaken ickle katy

ReputationRep:
    i will have more than 2,600
    i will have 2000

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i will have 2000
    good for you

i found it hard to overtake you.You kept posting when i was offline so you would overtake me.So i went on a post rampage and stayed above you

ReputationRep:
    good for you

i found it hard to overtake you.You kept posting when i was offline so you would overtake me.So i went on a post rampage and stayed above you
    i dont really care about my posting level....i just want to be an overlord, you wont find to many LOLs off me.....

people have been saying that you and NOT 2776 is the king of one word posts

that is not something to be happy about

ReputationRep:
    i dont believe it i have overtaken ickle katy

you did that ages ago!!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    you did that ages ago!!!

love Katy ***
    shows how long it takes me to realise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i dont really care about my posting level....i just want to be an overlord, you wont find to many LOLs off me.....

people have been saying that you and NOT 2776 is the king of one word posts

that is not something to be happy about
    well there insane.Im king of smilies

ReputationRep:
    I will have 4000 by new year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I will have 4000 by new year
    i doubt it

ReputationRep:
    methinks 700-900

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.