Turn on thread page Beta

I don't understand why John Terry's affair means he be shouldn't be England captain. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    yes gerrard should get it

gerrard, a 'man' who throws a hissy fit just because a DJ in a club wouldnt give him a turn on his decks, then goes on to beat said DJ up

hhhhhhmmmmmm adulterer or thug, tough choice tbh, i do think rooney should get it (and no im not a man u fan) but lets face it, hes one of the few in the england team who havnt been in trouble and who doesnt think with his fists or his ****
    It has been revealed...or rather insinuated that Manchester United footballer, Wayne Rooney has cheated on his girlfriend Coleen McLoughlin AGAIN with a young girl.

Photos taken from the CCTV footage of a nightclub�s kitchen show Rooney with 20 year old brunette Emily Fountain.

The pictures show Rooney talking to his minder while Fountain giggles while waiting for Rooney.

The footballer then covers up the CCTV camera for six minutes and 22 seconds�just long enough to cook up some grub for his new friend�I�m sure.

Rooney has admitted that he was kissing Fountain in the kitchen, but Coleen will be left to figure the rest out for herself.

She has been staying with her family since rumours started circulating of Rooney�s latest affair last week.

A source from the nightclub in question said to The Sun: �Coleen would have to be a fool to ignore what�s on that recording � its dynamite.

�Emily is brought into the room first by a guy who appears to be a pal.

�She looks happy and drinks from a glass of white wine for a few moments before being left alone.

�She knows someone is coming to meet her because she adjusts her hair and boobs and looks as though she�s waiting. Then Rooney and a taller minder wearing a gold chain walk in. Emily smiles towards Rooney and tries to make eye contact, but he never looks at her and talks only to the minder.

�He never smiles particularly when he spots the CCTV camera above the door. The two men look at the camera and they�re obviously deciding what to do next.

�Moments later the lens is covered by what looks like an orange and white cloth and nothing is visible.

�When the lens is uncovered about six minutes later the room is empty.�

The pictures are taken from November 6, the day Manchester Utd ended Chelsea�s unbeaten run of 40 matches.

People at Camp Rooney have insisted that the football player was just giving Fountain his autograph, his spokesperson has said: �It was a private night out involving private individuals during the course of which nothing untoward happened.�
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...een-McLoughlin

With Wayne Rooney's track record, you easily could be forgiven for attempting to draw a veil over gory details of your private life.

It is, therefore, surprising to learn that England's footballing wunderkind intends to break his silence over the "Auld Slapper" affair in his forthcoming autobiography.

The publishers HarperCollins are on the verge of signing a £5m deal for Rooney's memoirs, which they'll release in five volumes over the next 12 years.

They've already sounded out several ghost-writers, who were told that nothing will be "off limits" for the autobiography.

Although this may be a ploy by HarperCollins to sign up the best talent available, sources there insist that Rooney is willing to detail the now-famous incident when he visited a brothel in his native Liverpool.

"This isn't as strange as it sounds, because the memoirs will be released over five volumes," I'm told.

"We won't get to the Auld Slapper affair until the end of volume two, which will be published some time around 2010."

"By then it'll be ancient history, from Rooney's perspective, but should still guarantee a big serialisation deal."

Yesterday, HarperCollins was unwilling to discuss details of the project, but a spokesman for Rooney said: "The expectation is that any deal will be for a series of books."

On the record, neither party would officially rule the Auld Slapper affair in or out of the autobiography at this early stage.

* Rula Lenska is finally getting the credit she deserves for getting George Galloway to drop on bended knee, lick her hand, and utter the immortal word: "Miaow".

The Celebrity Big Brother star is the subject of a bidding war between rival cat-food companies, who now wish to sign her as their "face".

Lenska tells me that two firms - believed to be Sheba and Whiskas - are in contact with her agent. A deal will be signed in the coming weeks.

"Ever since I came out of the Big Brother house and saw that video of George and me together, people have been saying I ought to appear in a cat-food commercial," she says.

"I've now had several offers; we're considering them, and something will be signed soon."

The evergreen actress, who was speaking at the first night of Diana Rigg's new West End play Honour, will be helped by an important co-star.

"I'll probably appear in the advert with my darling pet cat," she adds. "Sadly, he's not called George, though."

* For all his poise and elegance, it would be stretching things to describe Ronnie Corbett as a fashion icon.

Imagine my surprise, then, to discover that the pint-sized comedian has attended London Fashion Week.

"Corbett and his wife turned up at the achingly trendy Japanese designer Michiko Koshino's catwalk show on Wednesday," I'm told.

"They were sitting in the front row, next to Meg Matthews and Sean Pertwee. You couldn't really make it up."

Apparently, Corbett had bumped into Koshino, by chance, in a branch of Waterstones last week.

"Michiko recognised Ronnie from TV, and they hit it off immediately," says the designer's spokesman. "She thought he might enjoy her show."

Corbett's trademark outfit involves tartan trousers and a Pringle jumper. But he rose to the sartorial challenge of Fashion Week.

"Ronnie wore a snappy jacket," I'm told. "It was off-mustard yellow in colour, which is very trendy this season."

* Ping! An e-mail pops into Pandora's inbox from Michael Cashman, a Labour MEP and former star of the soap opera EastEnders.

It brings joyous news: Cashman and his boyfriend of 23 years, Paul Cottingham, have set a date for their wedding.

"We wanted to let you know that Saturday 11 March is our civil partnership ceremony," it reads.

"It allows us greater stability and security as we face the world together, no matter what life may throw at us."

As to wedding gifts, the smitten Cashman adds: "If you want to celebrate our commitment to each other with us, please donate to the Labour Party today."

Who said romance is dead?

* As if the Tate Gallery didn't already have enough on its plate, its new Gothic Nightmares exhibition looks set to open a can of worms.

Staff at the troubled gallery report being swamped by peculiar ticket applications for the show of paintings by William Blake and Henry Fuseli.

They have received hundreds of advance bookings from real-life New Romantics, who intend to turn up in full "goth" costume.

"One was from some bloke who called himself the Vampire Master of Great Britain, and signed it 'yours eternally'," I'm told.

"His e-mail address involves the phrase morbid frog. It'll make a change from the normal coach trips."

Tate director Stephen Deuchar reckons: "Our diversity strategy will move forward in leaps and bounds, if not necessarily within government guidelines."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...ir-466719.html

Two seperate incidents that are known to the public.

ReputationRep:
    If the players around him don't respect him, how is he supposed to lead them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MG.GULED)
    England are overatted and when it comes to the world cup regardless whose captain , they will bottle it.
    Theyle loose to the USA , Draw with Algeria and get knocked out and cappelo will leave ......while spain win the world cup.
    spain will not win the world cup guranteed

you support ******* wales what do you know sharttt ya mouth yout

ReputationRep:
    People keep saying Terry has lost the respect of the dressing room. Do you not think his fellow players all know what he's like?

Is anyone really shocked by what he's done? I'm not shocked in the slightest. What we read so far, is just the tip of the iceberg......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hadouken)
    The Media has helped ruin our chance of winning the world cup.
    :lol: Nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    He's been dropped. According to Sky news.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.