Turn on thread page Beta

How much should I get cut off? *pic* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lust of a Gardener)
    Don't cut your hair!

It looks great the way it is.
    She has lovely hair but it does need to be cut to be kept in good condition. Going by the pic & that it hasn't been cut for a year 3 inches or so would make it look even better because it would be in better condition

but yeah I love the style OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maturity)
    Seem pretty ugly to me.
    Well done on your failure to read the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Well done on your failure to read the post
    Why do I have to read the post? To make a comment.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, did you call her ugly or her hair? If not the hair, why would you come into a random thread asking for hair advice and say that?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say just ask your hair stylist to trim off any dead ends you might have- don't change the style though, it is very nice long and don't consider getting it short... that would be a big mistake. My sister had long hair like you and got too much cut off... hated it until it grew back :/

ReputationRep:
    Don't get the length cut! I wish my hair was long.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks all! As lekky says, it does need some cutting off the ends as they are very wispy. I'll tell the stylist I want to keep as much of the length as possible, but to trim all the split ends and add some long layers. I'm very tempted to get some highlights, but have never had any dye in my hair whatsoever so a little apprehensive - do highlights grow out like dye does and leave obvious roots, or as they're not all over is it more subtle when they grow out? Don't want to start on something which is going to keep costing me loads of money regularly!

I'll post a pic next week once it's been done.

Oh and (im)maturity, you're free to make whatever comments you like - and as I posted a badly-lit webcam pic taken after a long Monday at work, I don't entirely disagree!

ReputationRep:
    get what i get 2 on the back and side and as short as it can go on the top with sissors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purpleduck)
    i think you look just like this girl from the apprentice (just judging from that pic!)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...c_400011.shtml

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ITS A PAR

ReputationRep:
    I ******* hate life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.